• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Middle TN Area

Done Vida

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2012
Tennessee
Just finished my first build. Was wondering if anyone would like to meet up and send some rounds down range. Or if there is any groups that get together in this area?

We have a group up in west ky that has a planned gathering on April 13 th that has a thread going in here. Your more than welcome to join us if ya wish.

TW

Plenty of shooters in the TN/KY area. I will be back in centralish TN in 1.5 months and need to go shoot.

I'm middle tn also and would be interested in shooting with everyone

I will more than likely be at mongomery shooting complex Saturday testing out some new loads weather permitting of course.

Hey guys thanks for the replies. I forgot all about posting this thread. Time has gotten away from me and haven't checked in on it. At the moment my wife and I have a baby due in a month and still don't have the scope I thought I would be purchasing (putting the cash away for the little guy) if its alright with everyone ill send some pms out once we get settled in with our new addition. Look forward to shooting with y'all
Vida

Hey guys, I'm in middle Tn also. Would enjoy meeting and shooting with fellow members here. I'm located about 55 miles east of Nashville.

New Range just opened in Chapel Hill, Tn. Strategic Edge Inc. 0-1000yds. 500 person limited membership. He has a Facebook page with a few pics. Very Nice folks