• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Midsommar

M8541Reaper

Frozen Sour Patch Kid Cult Leader
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 23, 2011
    AZ
    Just watched it... Fuckin great piece of art. Just don’t do shrooms while you watch it... 😂
    00A85CD7-EA7F-4008-98F9-C86AFB760A58.jpeg

I wanted to watch this and then talked to a few people that made it sound like the worst film ever made. So I never bothered.

This was the more wonkier movie I saw. Reminds me of Apostle as featured on Netflix.

I would not recommend either.

Last edited:
    Wasn't terrible but didn't do it for me; 've been on a bit of a psychological horror kick lately and both The Lighthouse (Amazon Prime) and The Witch (Netflix) were much more affecting personally. I think those are the by the same director too. Kept me thinking about them a couple days later in a way Midsommar didn't.

Wasn't terrible but didn't do it for me; 've been on a bit of a psychological horror kick lately and both The Lighthouse (Amazon Prime) and The Witch (Netflix) were much more affecting personally. I think those are the by the same director too. Kept me thinking about them a couple days later in a way Midsommar didn't.
    I’ve been meaning to watch The Lighthouse. Never heard of The Witch but I’ll check it out.

If you liked "Midsommar", then check out the film the director made just prior: "Hereditary." And since it's an A24 film, I'll throw my hat in for "It Comes at Night" as well.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Ooooh didn’t realize that was the same director; I’ve had Hereditary recommended several times. Might give that a go this week.

If you liked "Midsommar", then check out the film the director made just prior: "Hereditary." And since it's an A24 film, I'll throw my hat in for "It Comes at Night" as well.
    Hereditary was such a trip. I found hereditary much more enjoyable than Midsommar.

I find it funny, Yes you have to be on the edge to get it.