• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes MIdway Bushnell close outs

RobG

Douchebag Hauler
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2007
W. Sac, Kalifornia
To those interested, Midway is closing out the Elite series and they have the 3-12 ffp mil/mil for 549.99 and the 6-24 ffp mil/mil for 649.99.

Re: MIdway Bushnell close outs

Thats a good deal! I might have to go pick one up

You beat me to it! Here's my post anyway.

Hey Guys, MidwayUSA has put the 3-12x44mm and 6-24x50mm Bushnell FFP scopes on sale. These prices are the best I have seen anywhere.

I don't know if these are the original versions of these scopes that only have 13?(17?) mils of elevation or the newer ones that have more. Either way, these are a great starter scopes for the money.

Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3-12x 44mm Side Focus 1/10 MIL Adjustments First Focal Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle Matte
Was $849.99 now $549.99 you save $300.00 sale expires 7/31/2011
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/default.aspx?productnumber=325361

Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 50mm Side Focus 1/10 MIL Adjustments First Focal Illuminated Green Mil-Dot Reticle Matte
Was $999.99 now $649.99 you save $350.00 sale expires 7/31/2011
http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/default.aspx?productnumber=262045

If they are listed as Elite 4200, they will be the older version. There is no more "3200" and 4200" series. They have both been rolled into simply the "Elite" series. They do have the same spec scopes in the new series.

The 3200 series did not have multi-coated optics while the 4200's did. All of the Elite series now do. Few other changes as well.

Charlie

Here are the Bushnell part #'s for the new series of scopes.

3-12 ET3124F

6-24x50 ET6245F

Hope this helps.

As a side note, Bushnell has a great warranty on their Elite series scopes. Buy and try it for a year. If you're not satisfied for whatever reason, simply send it to them with your receipt and they'll refund your purchase price.

Charlie

Anybody know what the particulars are with Midways birthday club? I have one coming up soon (too soon) and if it can get a couple of more bucks off of one of these, I might just have to pick one up.

TIA

ETA: Found the information.

Midway is having another Bushnell sale that includes 4200 Tactical 3-12x & 6-24x FFP scopes...

Just snapped up a 3-12X. Seemed like a screaming good deal, even comes with a free gps compass/locator thing.

DanO

I wonder if SWFA will do the 110% price match on them. They have them listed for 899.95?

The one SWFA has is the new Elite series. I highly doubt they will match the price of a closeout 4200.

That is a good deal on a scope a lot of people like. Just ordered one. For my Rem700 SPS.

where are they for $549? i am at midway's site and they are on sale but $579. am i missing something? $20 is $20.

I have a 6-24x 4200 Elite Tactical and a new 6-24x Elite Tactical.

They are very close in features. The Elite Tactical has a little more elevation travel, but is an excellent scope at the closeout price.

I have not gotten to do a full tracking test yet, but we shot a match blind with them and did just fine.

Make sure you are comparing Apples to Apples. I believe there is a cheaper SFP version of this scope.

The Mil/Mil FFP is the way to go. Now if they released a TMR-ish reticle in it, that would be badass.

I bought one of the Elite 4200 3-12s on Midway's last clearance sale. It is my first decent scope and I love it. I think it's perfectly suited to my LTR. A friend has the Leupold 4-14 SFP and I think the Bushy compares favorably (with mil/mil and FFP)and cost almost half the price. I agree a TMR-ish reticle or even 1/2 mil hashes would improve this scope, but...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 317millhand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">much better deals to be had on Ebay for these. I bought my 6-24 almost a year ago for around $600

Here is the new style for $699 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bushnell-Elite-T...=item3f0dbd17b9 </div></div>

That auction seems low compared to the other ET6245F's listed on Ebay. Looking at the seller's completed auctions (26 pairs of women's shoes) and current auctions (bar items) it doesn't appear that this is somebody that typically deals in scopes.

Only the 3-12 is still available. All the new series tacticals (HDMRs) and 4200's I've looked through had excellent resolution, this is a great deal on a budget scope.

I Emailed SWFA and they will do the 110% price match on there elite scopes. Just ordered one from them shipped. $15 less than Midways sale price. Email them SWFA and ask for the price match code. Nice to see them stand bye there promace. Cant wate to get it!