• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway Federal Gold Medal Target 22lr In Stock

kyshootnman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2012
Greensburg, KY
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Midway has it in stock for $37.99 plus shipping. It's kinda high with shipping, but for those of you who need some, they have it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up, but I actually did see it. Only can buy one box of 500, so as you said it make it pricey. Shipping was $15.50 for the one box of 500. So it makes the price per round at about $ 0.11. Just checked and they are now back ordered.

There, I fixed it for you.

lol.. I know how hard it can be for some people to find 22lr of any kind, so I thought I'd pass it along. I asked the lady at Sportsman Warehouse in Lexington if they had been getting any in, and she said when they do there are usually 50-75 people waiting for them to open..... They open at 10 am, while most people are working, so you can imagine who's there waiting...

I am seeing .22 ammo back on shelves of stores, but with limits regarding sales. Just bought a brick of CCI Standard Match at Dick's Sporting goods for $39. Will go to a show this weekend so will see if the ammo vendors have anything.