• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway has .308 Lapua Brass as of 5:30 a.m.

Re: Midway has .308 Lapua Brass as of 5:30 a.m.

Cabela's just got a customer. $15 off for applying for their credit card and my shipping is equal to free!

Midway is a ripoff when it comes to reloading components, even with their dealer discount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Midway is a ripoff when it comes to reloading components, even with their dealer discount. </div></div>

+ 1

Calbelas has it for 56 a box and instock

midway has always been better than cabelas for me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tuna921</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Midway is a ripoff when it comes to reloading components, even with their dealer discount. </div></div>

+ 1

Calbelas has it for 56 a box and instock </div></div>

I have noticed over the last 4 to 5 years they (midway) are becoming one of the highest priced places to shop for reloading supplies. Maybe it's a coincidence but it seems the more clothes they add to there catalog, the higher the prices go on everything else. Even there sale prices are higher than many other website/catalog companies now...

Cabelas I have to pay tax........Midway I don't.
I know thats depends on were you live but its something to think about. Either that or I spend too much time trying to save money or cheating uncle sam.