• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway USA 69 SMK in stock

midway has def had stuff in stock, but they've also def raised their prices vs the others.
Prices have gone up 10-20% but in no way is Midway gouging 100%+ markup like a lot of the others. Midway's site has for the most part remained stable except for valentines weekend and is also shipping reliably within 1-2days unlike the 4+weeks it's taken for my midsouthshooters order or the 1week natchezss order. Their stock is also not vaporware like Brownells (Made 5 primer orders when they showed in stock and each one was canceled after order was placed)

Midway is solid and we can complain about some markup but they are to be commended compared to all the others sites I've tried to order from. I boycotted Midway for a long time because of the NRA roundup but they have kept me in components through this drought.

Prices have gone up 10-20% but in no way is Midway gouging 100%+ markup like a lot of the others. Midway's site has for the most part remained stable except for valentines weekend and is also shipping reliably within 1-2days unlike the 4+weeks it's taken for my midsouthshooters order or the 1week natchezss order. Their stock is also not vaporware like Brownells (Made 5 primer orders when they showed in stock and each one was canceled after order was placed)

Midway is solid and we can complain about some markup but they are to be commended compared to all the others sites I've tried to order from. I boycotted Midway for a long time because of the NRA roundup but they have kept me in components through this drought.
Midway is destroying people. I found 379/409 solid bergers for $36 a box cheaper on Midsouth, plus on top of that midway is limiting the amount you can purchase. They are selling 6.5 creedmoor bergers for $58 a box! I’m in buisness I understand, gotta take it when you can get it. Not mad about it, just salty. But hey I just purchased a pound of lt-32 on gunbroker for $165. It’s a sellers market!

Midway has been better than a lot through this imo. They have gone up some but still cheaper than what some guys are asking in the classified. 😂

Midway is destroying people. I found 379/409 solid bergers for $36 a box cheaper on Midsouth, plus on top of that midway is limiting the amount you can purchase. They are selling 6.5 creedmoor bergers for $58 a box! I’m in buisness I understand, gotta take it when you can get it. Not mad about it, just salty. But hey I just purchased a pound of lt-32 on gunbroker for $165. It’s a sellers market!
You mean the Berger 375cal 407gr for $160.05 at midsouth and $189.99 for a $29 diff (~19% diff)? That's within the 20% I mentioned. They are higher but they have also been shipping within 1-2days for every one of my orders. if you can find it cheaper, go and do God's work. I'm with you. But, I am still waiting on an instock bullet order from midsouth from January so it's not all roses. I also don't see anything 6.5CM Berger for $58 a box on midway. Maybe $54? There's not a box on ammoseek or gunbroker for less than $60 of any brand 6.5CM and Berger is premium. Midway is no saint, don't get me wrong, but they are being very stand up compared to a lot of the rest of the market. I hope when things settle down, we'll see Midway drop that 10-20% again.

You mean the Berger 375cal 407gr for $160.05 at midsouth and $189.99 for a $29 diff (~19% diff)? That's within the 20% I mentioned. They are higher but they have also been shipping within 1-2days for every one of my orders. if you can find it cheaper, go and do God's work. I'm with you. But, I am still waiting on an instock bullet order from midsouth from January so it's not all roses. I also don't see anything 6.5CM Berger for $58 a box on midway. Maybe $54? There's not a box on ammoseek or gunbroker for less than $60 of any brand 6.5CM and Berger is premium. Midway is no saint, don't get me wrong, but they are being very stand up compared to a lot of the rest of the market. I hope when things settle down, we'll see Midway drop that 10-20% again.
Same as 2008. There will be a lull after this huge upswing. Dudes are adding Biden stash to their Obama stash, and many dudes are just learning to make a stash. Problem is they want it now, no matter the cost. The Gunbroker and Gunshow bandits know this, and take advantage. It is to their advantage to keep supply down. I.E They are the reason there is product limits. It screws the dude who shoots 2k rounds per month, because Cleaves has 1 million primers stashed and knows he can sell them for more than he is adding them, and the more he adds the more customers he has.