• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway USA has Federal 210M Large Rifle Primers!

Re: Midway USA has Federal 210M Large Rifle Primers!

Yea I did the same thing Chad. I am doing pretty good on LR but not SR (about 200 left) and I am completely out of SP. I hate to join the hoarding but if I find any I am going to have to buy as many as I can afford. I haven't seen primers around here in MI since March.

I have enough CCI200 to last me a couple months. I just bought some CCI SR primers that should last me awhile for the .223

I have GOT to get setup to load .45ACP since there is NO cheap ammo available locally. I guess the days of picking up a 100 round box of WWB with the groceries at wally world are well behind us.

I hope those don't end up like the stories of Grandpa being able to buy a tommy gun at the hardware store.
wink.gif

If I may be so foward...Midway and their primer "e-Mails" has turned into a total "prick-tease"

Sorry for being so blunt, but I just had to say it.

I got the email and called. The CSR said they only got 30 boxes! That's 6 people at 5000 per and it was gone! Tease for sure. I don't think they should send out the email to hundreds or possibly thousands for just 6 cases.