• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Midway Vortex HS 5-15 Mil-Mil avail.?

ilmonster

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2012
I am building a new LR rifle, and think Midway USA's special addition of Vortex's 5-15x44 mil-mil side focus scope would fit the bill (and budget) perfectly for this noob. They're currently out as this is a seasonal run. Anyone have any clue as to how often each year Midway offers this scope?? Don't know if I should wait because it could be out in a month or so, or if it may not come back until next summer for instance in which case I need to look for other options. I'm itching to shoot my new 700 SPS Tac! Thanks!

Re: Midway Vortex HS 5-15 Mil-Mil avail.?

i know if i'm curious when a retailer may have something back in stock, i figure the best place to ask would be at that retailer.
wink.gif

midway says it should be back in december if that will really happen i don't know but if it does ill be picking one up!

Scott @ Vortex has told me they are planning to ship some of these to Midway at the end of this month (ie. <2 weeks).

Earlier this week I asked Midway when they expected this new shipment to go on sale, and was told "These are a seasonal item, I'll be surprised if we get another shipment".

After that, I figured I'll just wait for the notification...

I did call Midway, and the nice lady said she has no clue as to when that might be available again...

BoilerUP, thanks for the info. from Vortex! I can certainly wait a few weeks to see if some materialize. Keeping fingers crossed...

i will certainly be waiting for that notification!