• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Midway's Birthday Discount

Rarebreed93

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2010
oHIo
Does anyone know how much of a discount you get when using "Midway's Birthday Discount"?
When going thru the checkout, no discount ever shows up.

Re: Midway's Birthday Discount

Im thinking it was along the lines of 10%. It was kind of odd when I put my order together. It seemed that the discount was only on certain items. Some things didnt get discounted while others did.

Overall, they have good prices, so any savings over their regular price is a welcome bonus imo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rarebreed93</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know how much of a discount you get when using "Midway's Birthday Discount"?
When going thru the checkout, no discount ever shows up. </div></div>

The discount doesn't show up until you get to the last page.

I just got the email from midway. Follow the link and log in. Then, when you browse, the items will show the regular price and the birthday discount price. Discount amount will vary.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BEAR TACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is the discount code? </div></div>

Your Birthday, when you create an account there and enter your b-day you get the discout like 2 weeks before. Its nice for some things but I tried using it on a new tactical optic this year with no luck. Couldnt use on Leup, Nightforce, or USO