• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MIDWEST INDUSTRIES--GOOD GUYS!!!!!

GaryinCC

Hired gun
Minuteman
Apr 18, 2007
corpus christi, texas
Well all to often we hear about some one bitching about some company that screwed them...or some product that didn't hold up the way they wanted....or some thing that came in and was not what they expected. but we don't hear people saying enough things good. It's one of those things where if you like it you tell 2 friends....if you hate it you tell 50.

well I'm here to tell 50 about the great guys at Midwest Industries.

I bought a rifle here on the hide from a member that was a new build. when i got it i started to put my EOTEC on top but it wouldn't mount right to the rail. so i tried my tango down rail covers on. they wouldn't fit either. so i got out my caliper and checked the rail. it was just over sized enough to not make anything fit.

so i called the guys over at Midwest and i talked to TROY (nice guy) the owner he asked me a few questions and then told me no problem he is going to ship me out a replacement and just to put the old one back in the box and ship it back. man that was to simple. he told me that they had a problem with their coating making the rails out of spec.

you know i like to do business with people that stand behide their stuff and these guys do. after talking to Troy he put me on the phone with a nice lady that took my info and is shipping out my new part today. i even added a few things to the order just because they were so nice. and i like it when you call a company and you can talk to the owner. it shows that he takes the time to stay envolved with his customers.

so thank you Troy at Midwest. i hope others read this and send you some business.

Gary Jonas