• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

MidWest Industries QD mount ring question

tactic-als

Jawa Reaper
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2008
PA
I use MidWest Industries 34mm QD scope mounts for my AR’s with LPVO’s. My current need is to have a upper replacement ring that incorporates a section of picatinny to mount a LRF such as the Vortex Impact 4000. Often called “diving board” and it doesn’t need to be tall enough to clear a 56mm objective….just long enough to engage the mounting portion on the Vortex. I don’t see that MidWest makes anything like this but if they do, please reply (FYI, I have reached out to MidWest and am awaiting their reply). AND also please reply if you know the mounting pattern (screws) matches another manufacturer that does make this diving board ring. I hope that makes sense….basically what I’m asking is if any brand/manufacturer Diving Board 34mm ring section could be used on my MidWest Industries 34mm scope mount….OR whoever, I don’t care the manufacturer just that it would work on my scope mount.

Thank you.