• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Member Link Up Mifflin County ,Pa

jimlar19

Private
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2017
Any one going to Mifflin County Sportsman ,looking for someone to shoot with

I need to send in my membership application. What days of the week do you normally shoot there? Mondays are probably easiest for me.

Does the range leave any steel up beyond the 500 yard berms?

I haven't been out this season yet but they typically had steel up all the way to 1000yd. I wish I was closer. It's a 2h20m one way trip for me and I'm a life member out there.

Good to know. Need to get the application sent in!

It’s a little over 2.5 hours for me, but options are limited on this end of the state.

I am a new member this year have never been there yet , I am good on just about aney day with notice , it about a 21/2 hr drive for me also,
I have some steel , no spotting scope , looking forward to shooting iong distance, longest range near me is 300 yds let me know when you all can make it. they seem to get your membership card back in 2/3 weeks

jim [email protected]