• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Migrants attack cops, immediately released on own recognizance. Why? Cause it's New Yaaawwwkk, New Yaawwwwk

I can't say I have any sympathy for the police that got beaten.

They are the enforcement arm of all the government oppression of the population and are the ones protecting the criminals and making sure citizens are disarmed and are prosecuted for defending themselves.

Maybe they will re-think their positions on the matter?

Nope not a chance...

I can't say I have any sympathy for the police that got beaten.

They are the enforcement arm of all the government oppression of the population and are the ones protecting the criminals and making sure citizens are disarmed and are prosecuted for defending themselves.

Maybe they will re-think their positions on the matter?

Nope not a chance...
I feel bad for them like I feel bad for the guys who watch their wives getting screwed. It's not like this is a surprise or anything, and they continue to work for these politicians, so they must like it.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
These punks are immediately released, give the middle finger to the country, then flee to california on a free bus ride. Try that in a small town. Where is Gray Man?