• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Bush Podcast… who listened?

After listening to the podcast with Mike and Frank. I cannot wait to see what vudoo is coming out with super excited new trigger and action and possibly sounds like some stocks also can't wait!

After listening to the podcast with Mike and Frank. I cannot wait to see what vudoo is coming out with super excited new trigger and action and possibly sounds like some stocks also can't wait!

It’s all the stuff I’ve mentioned here; trigger, six magazines, V-22M and V-22S (V-22S is immediately after SHOT).

MB

@RAVAGE88 - listened to the podcast yesterday. not that there is any doubt reading your posts on here, but your passion for the shooting community really comes through in the podcast. thanks for everything you are doing!

looking forward to owning one... one day

Very much appreciated. I’ve been following what you’ve been doing with the MARS matches and would like to come down when things settle a bit.

MB

Very much appreciated. I’ve been following what you’ve been doing with the MARS matches and would like to come down when things settle a bit.

MB
Will you back making any barrels or just testing?
I know it’s your competitor but if you need anyone to test left hand gain twist for a 10/22 I’ll be your huckleberry.

Reactions: RAVAGE88
Finally had a chance to listen to it this morning. Fast twist, Elf/Flavio Fare, 6 o'clock crescent pins, :unsure:

Keeping the pedal down. (y)

MB

thank you, i'm not one of the MD's (just one of the guys who comes out match after match) but i know everyone would welcome you with open arms. i know we've got a couple of ranges that are capable of 22 elr. will have to keep you posted and try and get you down for one of those matches

by the way, the team guys are amazing ambassadors. i have a feeling the number of guys shooting vudoo this season will be double last year

Will you back making any barrels or just testing?
I know it’s your competitor but if you need anyone to test left hand gain twist for a 10/22 I’ll be your huckleberry.

I still have a bit to do on the fast twist stuff but won’t be making anything for the 10/22.

MB

Finally had a chance to listen to it this morning. Fast twist, Elf/Flavio Fare, 6 o'clock crescent pins, :unsure:

Keeping the pedal down. (y)

Thanks Sieg. I’ve been in St George all week and anxious to get the Vudoo/Flavio triggers in a rifle when I get back to the lab. I’ll post up pics/performance info ASAP.

MB

Reactions: Sieg
thank you, i'm not one of the MD's (just one of the guys who comes out match after match) but i know everyone would welcome you with open arms. i know we've got a couple of ranges that are capable of 22 elr. will have to keep you posted and try and get you down for one of those matches

by the way, the team guys are amazing ambassadors. i have a feeling the number of guys shooting vudoo this season will be double last year

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye on the dates and also see what matches Tony will be shooting in and coordinate with him. Maybe a few of us can make it and have plenty of rifles for you guys to play with.

MB

Very interesting stuff. I have been planning to buy a Vudoo for a while and just called them a few days ago to start getting everything together, but now I’m wondering if I should hold off a bit.

Very interesting stuff. I have been planning to buy a Vudoo for a while and just called them a few days ago to start getting everything together, but now I’m wondering if I should hold off a bit.

Thanks SS....depends on what you'd be holding out for....shoot me a PM and we can figure it out.

MB