• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mike @ cs tactical

South tx

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2014
When you are in the market, this the man to go to. Had never done business with him until this week, but he was incredibly helpful, prompt, and thorough. This is especially important to me as I have been displeased with another vendor as of late. Do not hesitate to do business with the man.
That is all, thanks

I too have done business with this person and I too can say he is great to work with and buy from. He does what he says he will do and that is very important to me. Thanks Mike for all you do for us.

Yup, one great guy and lucky to have him in my backyard! Thanks Mike, I will be seeing you soon!

Met him at the NorCal TBRC and he's been an awesome guy to deal with. Top notch customer service from him!

I haven't purchased much from Mike, but I have talked with him at length about what I was going to buy. He was very patient with me and never tried to hurry me or tell me he needed to go due to customers (I don't know if he maintains a retail store). I'll give him an A+ easily. He and Alex Roy are the only guys I buy optics from. Due to financial constraints I haven't been able to buy any thing from Alex in a long while either.