• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Pence 2020

I think V.P. Pence is a little "millie-mouthy/wishy-washy", to run this country. You don't hear too much about him, just like any V.P., but who knows, anything is possible. I think he's built on a good foundation, but it might take a little more than that in today's times. Mac:unsure:

Reactions: wildcats
Pence is 3x the speaker in public and more articulate . But in the end, he is still a profecianal Layer and Politician by trade . So he is, as all rest of them are . Sworn loyalty to there Party who is subsidizing there career .

You got to love that bastard, Trump was as a true wild card when he started, not beholden to Party financial backing and rule . Only reason the Rep. party pushed to adopt his ass was to get there hands on the millions-$$$ of political contribution under there Partys roof .

519TnuaDjXL._SX425_.jpg

Mike Pence is a good guy. Nothing at this point would point me in another direction. If anyone is looking for perfection in a politician I have a newsflash reference car salesman lawyers and politicians by the way trump is not a politician. No offense if anyone is the above category proof is in the pudding. Right now you have a better chance of getting a response from him if you have a beef with him. That is a long way off from now . unless something really bad happens. Who would be better?

Reactions: HogsLife
Well, I will ask the question - Pence or which one of the current Demokratic candidates? Not a question for me.

I think V.P. Pence is a little "millie-mouthy/wishy-washy", to run this country. You don't hear too much about him, just like any V.P., but who knows, anything is possible. I think he's built on a good foundation, but it might take a little more than that in today's times. Mac:unsure:

I disagree. In this day in age, it is extremely uncommon to find and individual, especially in Washington, that stands up for his Christian beliefs the way Mike Pence does. That’s not a coward. I’m guessing the reason your don’t hear much from him is because Trump wants it that way. Pence is hard right, and is even unliked by many on the right due to his Christian faith. He is not a coward by any stretch of the imagination. A politician? Yes. Nobody is perfect, but as far as Mike Pence goes, I’d say he’s a rarity in washington and a big reason I voted for Trump I the 1st place.

Edit: That’s exactly the kind of man we need running this country.

Last edited:
I disagree. In this day in age, it is extremely uncommon to find and individual, especially in Washington, that stands up for his Christian beliefs the way Mike Pence does. That’s not a coward. I’m guessing the reason your don’t hear much from him is because Trump wants it that way. Pence is hard right, and is even unliked by many on the right due to his Christian faith. He is not a coward by any stretch of the imagination. A politician? Yes. Nobody is perfect, but as far as Mike Pence goes, I’d say he’s a rarity in washington and a big reason I voted for Trump I the 1st place.

Edit: That’s exactly the kind of man we need running this country.
I get it, but it's going to take more than "religion" to get this country/republic back to what it once was. I'm a believer myself, but lets be realistic, it's going to take one hell of a man/woman, if not THE man himself, to take a hard stand against the commie's of this shit storm. Mac:unsure:

I'm not going to try and fix the system. It's beyond fixing. Trying to just prolongs the inevitable. Justice is not coming in any form, at any time within my lifetime.

All I can actually do is to try and help my family survive the utter chaos which the fall of the system will bring.

This has ceased to be (as if it ever really was) depressing, All that things can work up to nowadays is mind numbing boredom.

Deep state, probably true to get anyone elected. We'll never know. That flag is no longer and issue here. Vote for another term for Trump?