• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Pence boo'd and heckled with howls of 'traitor.'

"I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican..." I think he left out the RINO and traitor part.

Reactions: DIBBS and plong
Pence is a worthless POS as far as I am concerned.

He turned his back on the USA, and certified a fraudulent election.

Phuk him. I wonder who really "owns" him....
And he's dumb enough to say "It's great to be back with Patriots".

Back after ducking out the back of the U.S. Capital on Jan. 6th. along with Pelosi and the other criminals rather than face Patriots?

C9A41AFD-953D-49BF-998F-86B09F966F4A.jpeg

I haven't followed politics as closely as you guys do in some time, just curious, what was the one job Pence had and what did he fail to do?
They believe that the Constitution really says that the sitting Vice President has the ability to decide who gets to be the next President. It's something, I guess.

No his job was to certify the electoral votes. In the face of overwhelming fraud, he should not have. That's just "something" I guess you fucknut
It earned him his coin from his fellow illuminati and an elbow bump from co collaborator Pelosi.

Reactions: I-R-me
I haven't followed politics as closely as you guys do in some time, just curious, what was the one job Pence had and what did he fail to do?
Follow through on his holier than thou, above reproach, spotless, lily white, self projected image and do the right thing in the obvious face of evil and wrongdoing. And contrary to what the the evil fuckstains in both parties say, there is plenty, overwhelming mountains, of "hard evidence" to prove wrongdoing.

Mike Pence is the worst of the worst; the classic example of a hypocrite and crook hiding behind religion that our grandparents scoffed about.

Last edited:
They believe that the Constitution really says that the sitting Vice President has the ability to decide who gets to be the next President. It's something, I guess.
so do you and Frederick think /believe there was no fraud?

Unfortunately for Pence (and his career) there was nothing he could legally do. His hands were tied by the Electoral Count Act of 1887. If there was evidence of massive vote fraud the only people who could use it to decertify the electoral vote was Congress.

With the revelations in the Revolver article it makes you wonder about the timing of the riots on the 6th, the one moment such objections to aledged electoral fraud could have been taken up by Congress.
Pence was following the law while the left was tearing it up and doing what they wanted in the states they needed to win. Pence was expected to fight for our president and not go gentle into that good night....

I don't know if there was or wasn't. I haven't seen enough evidence either way
There is live video of double/tripple scans and earlier video of them discussing and preparing to do it. That's just the tip of it in GA.
AZ will easily flip from the fraud.
You honestly must not be tracking anything. Willful ignorance at best.

I don't know if there was or wasn't. I haven't seen enough evidence either way. In any case the Election was certified and I don't know of too many Republicans holding office now that would tell you Biden didn't win.
1624106793533.png

I always have to laugh when someone acted like this, but has talking points like, "Pence hands were tied by the bra, blah, blah act of bra bla.

By lying I mean supporting a narrative. Remember how secure Chode told us all the election was. Most secure election in history says Georgia, as they can't produce chain of custody for 330 thousand ballots, we watched them all on TV blocking the view from pole watchers, and we watched them pull cases of ballots out from underneath tables after they said they were done for the night, and sent everyone home. Yea... super secure. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

"Counting stopped"

Let that sink in.

It's only a US Presidential election.

The results of which effect markets, diplomacy, war/peace, just about everything.

Yet "the counting stopped".

Last edited:
I’m convinced that the left have been doing this type of slow..... “ hey the state is turning purple” thing for years now. It explains states like oregon, Va, Co, and next up Ga the Carolinas and Tx.
ihope they do an audit ..... well, in every state, but I am curious to how CA really voted.

Reactions: BLEE
Probably about the point they realized they were going to have to shred a massive amounts of Trump ballots.

Last edited:
I’m convinced that the left have been doing this type of slow..... “ hey the state is turning purple” thing for years now. It explains states like oregon, Va, Co, and next up Ga the Carolinas and Tx.
ihope they do an audit ..... well, in every state, but I am curious to how CA really voted.
The people of the state have a right to petition for an audit of the vote. This is not a "they choose" thing. I would expect to be fighting for these audits for the next 2 to 4 years, with tons of obstruction. It is obvious what is happening if democrats are calling these voter security bills, voter suppression bills.

Reactions: srtsam
If there was, individuals within the GOP have not brought it forward and presented it in a manner that has gained any traction with their fellow elected Republican party members. If you can't convince your own Party leaders, how do you convince everyone else? In this manner the case has been closed, regardless of the merits.

And this is why I pay no attention to politics anymore. But, by all means, carry on...
1624108191951.png

I often wonder how some can be so oblivious to their surroundings... ala <stupid>... . Things that make you go hmmmm or say WTF!!!

every rep should be boo'd! rep party has become a joke, I don't really see any difference between them and dems. Most reps support gun control, bigger gov't etc etc

need Trump to form a legit 3rd party and the race is off the charts. He pulled a fair amount of moderates and dems. Ironically, if successful, I could see the dem party splintering like this and then you get the pull to the center

Reactions: srtsam and NoDopes
need to bring voting at the sate level back to 1 county 1 vote based on pop. the cities are running the show. Look at NY and CA as prime examples of this. Literally, your rep vote in most states simply doesn't count due to cities

Reactions: srtsam and BLEE
need to bring voting at the sate level back to 1 county 1 vote based on pop. the cities are running the show. Look at NY and CA as prime examples of this. Literally, your rep vote in most states simply doesn't count due to cities
The extreme growth and resulting size of the cities has weakened the electoral college's ability to balance the election process. I guess the Founding Fathers did not anticipate the cities becoming so populace.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95
Fred,
there Is a massive amount of evidence( which keeps growing daily). Literally, it would be hours to list everything. we cAn’t convince you, that’s a conclusion you need to come to for yourself. But maybe stop watching network news, take a step back and look at it....the states that Biden HAD to win are the states where all the problems and fuckery were. Right there should tell you that this election doesn’t pass the sniff test. That said, by you and millions like you not paying attention to politics is a big reason we have an illegal left gov’t.....for the moment. And it’s that same ilegal left gov’t that would love nothing more than to strip every gun owner in America of their 2nd amendment rights. You joined a gun/ shooting website a month ago. If you really do enjoy firearms then there should be no doubt.
Not that President Trump did a lot for gun owners, but i feel he was trying to appease the left but not repealing a lot of BS gun laws gun lovers hate, and the right by not allowing any anti gun legislation to move forward. i think he may realize that may have been a mistake.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election." - Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader

Yall can poke at me all ya want, but I think this is the guy you need to press your case to. I can't change anything for you and I'm not going to parrot what you say just to get along, sorry. I'm not in an informed position to make anything but assumptions and neither are most of you.
McCarthy has never been a true conservative. Some, like McCarthy, do not have the capacity to see truth, or justice. Their world view, the foundation of their character, and judgement, prevents it.

Last edited:
"I don't think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election." - Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Leader

Yall can poke at me all ya want, but I think this is the guy you need to press your case to. I can't change anything for you and I'm not going to parrot what you say just to get along, sorry. I'm not in an informed position to make anything but assumptions and neither are most of you.

I, like most on this site have a brain, can read and have the capacity to actually take the information given and extrapolate the obvious conclusion that fraud occurred.

We just wanted a damn legitimate and transparent investigation which did not occur. Instead we ended up getting the media telling the sheep how honest and secure the election was. "The most secure election ever."

When you have an organization that has knowingly lied (insert story) about other things I tend to believe the opposite of what they pontificate.

Do not worry though, there is plenty of sand in comifornia to put your head in.

By lying I mean supporting a narrative. Remember how secure Chode told us all the election was. Most secure election in history says Georgia, as they can't produce chain of custody for 330 thousand ballots, we watched them all on TV blocking the view from pole watchers, and we watched them pull cases of ballots out from underneath tables after they said they were done for the night, and sent everyone home. Yea... super secure. 🤷‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:
You are making this up. Talk about a growing narrative. I never said it was so secure, or the most secure in history. I just poked holes in the shitty mathematical arguments people were making, made predictions about the outcomes of the legal battles and suggested that concentrating on Georgia, which was winnable, rather than the Presidency, which was so obviously not, was a good idea. Oh, and I clued you all in to what a freak Lin Wood was, back when he was doing the Rittenhouse shuffle.

Don't act like I talked about how great and secure everything was. That's total bullshit. I don't have any insight into that either way. My comments have been almost exclusively about bad arguments, bad predictions and bad strategy.

Either you believe there was a conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected, or you don't. By now, if you aren't convinced, you probably won't be. Most who don't believe in the conspiracy still believe in our judicial system and checks and balances. They also are very naive, believing truth always wins and justice always prevails. They don't believe that moral corruption is prevalent in American society. I believe in truth and justice. I know that since Bill Clinton, the United States has been in a rapid state of moral and ethical decline. History repeats itself and through its lens, we can calculate where we are going. The rise of groups like antifa/blm, subversion of the electoral process, leftest infiltration of the FBI and wholesale sellout of the media, to protecting the left, through propaganda, is nothing new to those who know history. Yes, the election was stolen and tyranny is here.

Last edited:
Either you believe there was a conspiracy to keep Trump from being elected, or you don't. By now, if you aren't convinced, you probably won't be. Most who don't believe in the conspiracy still believe in our judicial system and checks and balances. They also are very naive, believing truth always wins and justice always prevails. They don't believe that moral corruption is prevalent in American society. I believe in truth and justice. I know that since Bill Clinton, the United States has been in a rapid state of moral and ethical decline. History repeats itself and through its lens, we can calculate where we are going. The rise of groups like antifa/blm, subversion of the electoral process, leftest infiltration of the FBI and wholesale sellout of the media, to protecting the left, through propaganda, is nothing new those who know history. Yes, the election was stolen and tyranny is here.
Furthermore, WE, the conservative, liberty loving, Constitutional, Americans need to realize WE ARE THE SLEEPING GIANT. We need to be the WOKE. Right here, right now! Fortunately, I don't come across leftists, who defecate marxist feces from their mouths. If they are calm and want to discuss/debate, I'm glad to oblige. If they are violent, I'll give them something to be violent about. Damn all the talk. Communists, muslims and America haters, I have no tolerance for. They cannot coexist with me.

Last edited:
If it wasn’t obvious to you that Pence was a hypocritical, fake-righteous asshole from the first time you heard his bio, YOU weren’t paying attention.

If there was, individuals within the GOP have not brought it forward and presented it in a manner that has gained any traction with their fellow elected Republican party members. If you can't convince your own Party leaders, how do you convince everyone else? In this manner the case has been closed, regardless of the merits.

And this is why I pay no attention to politics anymore. But, by all means, carry on...
Really? Thats your argument?

You are still missing the point. The republican party leaders aren’t just not listening as you claim. They know what they are doing. They are key players in the scandal.

We have a one party govt that uses corporations and law enforcement to control and punish the populace and their political opponents that don’t buy into their evil agenda. This is Facism. The only thing that can be done right now is to convince everyone around you of reality. This is where to start. But first we must convince the willfully ignorant such as yourself so you can follow suit. Of course doing so makes us terrorists in the eyes of the government according to page 10 of this.

Fascists are nationalists. These leftists of America, are not nationalist, but are globalist elitists, except the rest of the world does not seem to like to this regime. Fascism, marxism, communism... it's all tyranny. Manipulation and control of the masses by the elite is always tyranny.

according to our Attorney General and homeland security the greatest domestic threat facing the US comes from white supremacists. Coming soon.... who is a white supremacist....anyone that disagrees with anything the regime decries

Reactions: wade2big
That’s another thing the left did..... turned all of the ists.....upside down. Fascists, communists, racists, misogynist, capitalist, all mean something else courtesy of our leftist countrymen.
futhurmore I believe it’s the Leftists....that pose the greatest threat to these United states

Reactions: BLEE