• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mike Pence boo'd and heckled with howls of 'traitor.'

That’s another thing the left did..... turned all of the ists.....upside down. Fascists, communists, racists, misogynist, capitalist, all mean something else courtesy of our leftist countrymen.
futhurmore I believe it’s the Leftists....that pose the greatest threat to these United states
Loved, "these United states." Depose the communists and return Federalism to the Land!

I don't know if there was or wasn't. I haven't seen enough evidence either way. In any case the Election was certified and I don't know of too many Republicans holding office now that would tell you Biden didn't win.
Evidently you did NOT watch where it was proven the voting machines could easily be changed to make a vote for Trump a vote for Biden, that was done in a court room on a video.

Reactions: srtsam and NoDopes
If there was, individuals within the GOP have not brought it forward and presented it in a manner that has gained any traction with their fellow elected Republican party members. If you can't convince your own Party leaders, how do you convince everyone else? In this manner the case has been closed, regardless of the merits.

And this is why I pay no attention to politics anymore. But, by all means, carry on...
Especially when there's overwhelming, hard evidence of a stolen election. They even told us beforehand they were going to steal it for Christ sakes. They knew there were more people in the GOP that were RINO fuckstains that didn't like Trump and were fine with it.

You're the type of person that when faced with irrefutable evidence, all of a sudden doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Doesn't the Left have their own forums you would feel more at home in?

Reactions: srtsam and DIBBS
You are still missing the point. The republican party leaders aren’t just not listening as you claim. They know what they are doing. They are key players in the scandal.

We have a one party govt that uses corporations and law enforcement to control and punish the populace and their political opponents that don’t buy into their evil agenda. This is Facism. The only thing that can be done right now is to convince everyone around you of reality. This is where to start. But first we must convince the willfully ignorant such as yourself so you can follow suit. Of course doing so makes us terrorists in the eyes of the government according to page 10 of this.

Another thing, as I continue ranting, the courts are corrupt to the core. My best friend has been screwed out of >$300,000, by local courts. When presented with the written law, the judge disregarded it and denied the claim, without reason, or rationale. Also court transcripts were altered. Questions, answers and comments were removed, that would incriminate the judge. I know this firsthand because I've heard the recorded audio from the courtroom and compared it to the transcription.
For you people, who think the process is not corrupted and still have trust in the system, you are utterly naive and deluded. You are fools, if you rely on jurisprudence, in 2021. Pence and SCOTUS were obligated to act, but they did not for fear of reprisal from the Left. They didn't want to be held responsible for the riots that would ensue, had the truth about the 2021 election, been revealed and the situation corrected. In essence they like a parent that allowes the tantrum throwing bully child, to steal a toy from the better behaved child, because they don't want to deal with the ensuing tantrum. The only solution is to make the bad child do the right thing and get a belt and stripe his ass, as punishment. He'll think twice before doing that crap again. It's just that simple.

Last edited:
Yet the police throw people into the court system every day. What does that say about them? The police are also the ones that actually do the infringing on people’s second amendment rights that everyone here is so passionate about. I wonder how most can’t put two and two together. Corrupt regimes and tyranny cannot exist without a complicit or ignorant police force. They are the ones ultimately responsible for it considering they are paid to stop anyone that would dare stop this evil themselves.
That's a big reason I left law enforcement. About a third of the deputies I was with did their job, another third did as little as possible, the remaining third did everything they could to be assholes.

Reactions: I-R-me
BLEE nailed it.

The SCOTUS showed the courts are corrupt, all the way to the top when they refused to look at Texas's and other states case for 'lack of standing.'

Camela Harris openly threatened that Antifa would continue terrorizing and burning cities if Trump was re elected, that the riots would continue "...as they should." The country was under attack and the courts caved in to the terrorist Democrat's demands.

Judges should be held to an extremely high standard. Those who are guilty of intentional dereliction of duty should be tried, convicted, hot tarred, feathered, marched through the streets and shot. Judges are nearly immune from any repercussions.

Reactions: I-R-me and srtsam
funny he thinks he still has a career in politics.

300px-Jonny-quest-opening-title.jpg

Reactions: srtsam
Whoever his support team is ....they’re lying to him so they can have a job a little longer.