• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mil based prismatic scope

bab029

Hammer Mechanic
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
Louisiana
Putting together a semi-budget beater bolt action 308, for hunting suppressed out to 2-300 yards absolute max. 16” fast twist, plan to shoot 168s for steel and lighter 150ish for deer/hogs/yotes. (Zombie apocalypse if you must...)

Is there a mil based reticle in a prismatic sight that anyone knows of? Trying to not have to switch back and forth between mil and moa. Have my eye on one of the Athlon Midas offerings, but the reticle appears moa.

Most of these have BDC reticles of some sort.

Burris' Ballistic AR reticle has mrad hashmarks on the horizontal, but the vertical is all BDC, unfortunately.

With Elcan Specter OS 3x, one of the reticles does not have a BDC, but I am not sure what the graduatons are. They look to be more than a mrad.

Now that I think about it, Bushnell Accelerate 4x prism scope comes with BTR-3 reticle which, I think, is a combination of a horseshoe and a simple mrad scale. That's the only one that comes to mind.

ILya

Reactions: ZG47A
Right on, thanks!

Attachments

• 8C0A52B3-3941-47DF-AB39-9B2A84A14004.png
    8C0A52B3-3941-47DF-AB39-9B2A84A14004.png
    341 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: ZG47A