• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mil dot reticle in a Redfield?

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Anyone know of anyone putting mild dot reticles in a vintage Redfield?

I thought I remembered you having that done. I guess I’m thinking of your green Leupold/Redfield/repro?

No the Leupolds already have it but their silhouette is not vintage Redfield.

I want to have @tokiwartooth do his magic but I want a scope that is functional.

If it will hold zero and than I can hold elevation it’s a perfectly functional scope.

Sent an email to Parsons. If they do it I’ll be expecting a 3 year odyssey.

I know the scope place in Cali will mil dot a Weaver but I don’t think they do Redfields.

Try Iron Sight Inc in Tulsa, OK

Ironsight is who I was thinking of when I thought Parsons. I think Parsons may have faded away years ago.

Reactions: kft101
    Ironsight is who I was thinking of when I thought Parsons. I think Parsons may have faded away years ago.
    Unfortunately, I’m not setup to make mildot reticles. If I can acquire one (like I did for someone’s Unertl USMC 10x), I will gladly install it.
    Parsons had one of my scopes (before I starting working o them) for 2 years. Ironsights pulled some sh!t on me and asked me to pay an “expediting” fee to get my ART II back in the timeframe they originally quoted me. Don’t like “games” these companies play. Just sayin’

Reactions: ZG47A and pmclaine