• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mil/Mil Scope Options

paraman1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2003
Boise , Idaho
So what are you roptions when looking for a Mil-Dot scope with Mil adjustments . I would prefer something with 1st focal plane of course and a price close to 1000 dollars . I know I am in La La land here but humor me .

Re: Mil/Mil Scope Options

What about the IOR Flea scope or whatever it was called . Was that a Mil/Mil scope ?

Kind of hoping for something variable . I know its not needed in sniper engagements but my rifle generally gets pressed into a dozen different kinds of service .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What about the IOR Flea scope or whatever it was called . Was that a Mil/Mil scope ? </div></div>

Yes, the 3-18x42mm IOR made for Sniper's Hide. It is available through Liberty Optics. It is listed as $1500, but e-mail Scott for his best deal.

Though I could be wrong, I believe there is only one right now under $1000 in a variable.

Falcon Menace.
Mil/mil.
FFP
Side focus.
Decent glass.
1 peice tube.
Solid scope.
<$400 delivered.
Would still be good choice at twice the price.

SN IOR has the turret housing in an unfortunate location. I have been told adequate ring height will make eye relief issues more forgiving. Even so, the price is more than you are looking to spend.