• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mil Sup 308/30 Cal LR Ammo

CDAT

Private
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2006
Lampasas Texas
The ammo Gods were good to me today. Got the ammo shown in the pic from an estate sale. 400 Rds of 30.06 M72 and 400 rds of 7.62 M118 Match for .75 cents a round. The 380 rds of M118 Special Ball was .50 cents a round. Hopefully I'll get to the range next week to see how it shots but regardless of its performance, I will have a quality batch of re loadable brass.

CDAT

100_1266.jpg

Re: Mil Sup 308/30 Cal LR Ammo

not to disappoint you but with the 173's you might wanna do a mexican match swap with them as the 173's weight varys greatly. i weighed a bunch of mine and they were from 172.7 to 176.2g and that was only from 140 rnds

Assuming you have snug chambers, shoot it in bolt guns you just bought a lifetime supply of great brass.

I saw some the other day for sale. a buck a round for 460 rd. can.

Agree with comments on the 173, it was not very accurate out of my rifle, barely moa on a good day. Ended up pulling almost two hundred rounds and reloading the brass. The M72 is a real find, enjoy it, its getting harder and harder to find.