• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes mildot for an uzi

marduk185

take my karma boom
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2009
tantric thrust
was wondering how would i properly mount a mildot scope on an uzi since that charging handle thingy is on top? are there special mounts to do this? i was hoping for sort of a urban tactical precision carbine and are there aftermarket bipods available for these?

Re: mildot for an uzi

What kind of groups do you get with the precision carbine. I would recommend at least 25X power on whatever optic you choose. For max range.

Captain Kick-Ass made a mount for one a while back, PM him and see if he'll make you one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was wondering how would i properly mount a mildot scope on an uzi since that charging handle thingy is on top? are there special mounts to do this? i was hoping for sort of a urban tactical precision carbine and are there aftermarket bipods available for these? </div></div>

Be sure and get a 20moa scope base for the longer shots.

Woozie Tackitickle Mount WTF007.

Link here:

http://world.guns.ru/smg/cbj-ms-3.jpg

Will require slight modification to charging bolt thingy. You will end up with the rear "pinball" knob you see at the back of the receiver. If the charging thingy ever catches the bolt, one's head is there to stop any real damage from occuring to anything important.

You might try thing rings, they are super. They are ajustable for different size receivers and scope tubes. Only problem might be the height.

I have them mounted on a early version of the AI (accuarcy international)snipers rifle and it shoots lights out 24/7/365. Another thing with these is that you can simply and MOA if needed by slipping an old toe nail clipping or squashed .22 casing under the ring with no special base needed. These are heavy duty stainless and wont rust.

378nscope.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Captain Kick-Ass made a mount for one a while back, PM him and see if he'll make you one. </div></div>

patent pending

When you need to mow down rock throwing Palestain boys, aim center mass, as they run away like worthless dumb fucks give them a 1 mil lead!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">was wondering how would i properly mount a mildot scope on an uzi since that charging handle thingy is on top? are there special mounts to do this? i was hoping for sort of a urban tactical precision carbine and are there aftermarket bipods available for these? </div></div>

Someone's been playing too much COD4. Next he'll ask for tips on how to properly do a red tiger stripe camo job
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBrother</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Someone's been playing too much COD4. Next he'll ask for tips on how to properly do a red tiger stripe camo job
wink.gif
</div></div>

IIRC the Israelis did camo some of their UZI's in tiger stripe, so it would be historically accurate, but not red.
smile.gif

I can't be 100% right now, but maybe Brugger & Thomet of Switzerland may make a picatinny top cover setup for the UZI. I know they make one for the Steyr TMP series and it looks awesome when decked out with the NVS ATILLA ir laser, optics, etc.

Maybe you should look into this B&T possibility, but be forewarned about the sticker shock, as some of their items are pricey, but top quality.

ok thanx yall. think i got a lead on a purple laser i can add and that oughtta get me out to 1000 yards or so with the right barrel twist and bullet weight combination all day long if i do my part.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BiggerStick47</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Isn't this a tech forum? Arfcom is that way ---> </div></div>

Word.

This is essentially trolling.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: marduk185</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok thanx yall. think i got a lead on a purple laser i can add and that oughtta get me out to 1000 yards or so with the right barrel twist and bullet weight combination all day long if i do my part. </div></div>

Wait,what,back up a second how the hell did i miss this?lmao...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Austan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wut? </div></div>

yeah, what he said