• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mile High and S&B

Too much inventory, slow year, balancing out the books, new models coming out soon.

Take your pick of which or what combination of the above it is.

Consider that S&B seems to have taken a different approach to their marketing here and is offering their legacy scopes now for less. Their new products are still in the price range that's expected, if somewhat discounted.

I'm personally okay with this, as it has allowed me to pick up my first S&B and consider another.

I know one thing it’s done... and probably with purpose, S&B is back in the game. Whereas 2 years ago I stopped considering S&B because of the price, now It’s becoming difficult to choose something other than S&B.

My first S&B arrives tomorrow, along with a Spuhr mount, from Mile High. Mile High was great to work with and I am happy Schmidt's pricing is where it is.

$2450 for an 5-25 MSR... Holy Poop! Tax return season can't come fast enough!

The Schmidt's are very nice scope very superior glass i got my then at the 3000$ Range but i have no idea why the pricing is slopping downwards

Lowlight explained this earlier this year. Schmidt is scaling down the number of options it creates or something like that.

Plus the strong dollar probably helps.

It's made me happy. :)

While Mile High may have the lowest prices on S&B, a quick cruise around the 'net shows other vendors are discounting the PMII heavily too, within a couple hundred dollars of Mile High. It doesn't seem to be a localized phenomenon.