• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High and Stacey = Great service!

sgj2025

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
west,ky
Would like to take the time to thank Stacey at Mile High Shooting! I asked alot of questions and he was a pleasure to do business with and very patient. Service was excellent and my new AX rocks!!

Re: Mile High and Stacey = Great service!

I am also in the process of completing a transaction with Stacey and absolutely agree - can't say enough good things about him. Extremely knowledgeable, patient and most importantly, he actually listens despite his chaotic schedule to what you, the customer, want and then goes out of his way to make sure you are happy. If you are looking for an AI, he is the go to guy IMHO given his depth of knowledge.
Randy, he needs a raise sir.

worked with them as well prob one of the better companies to deal with in the business.

+1

Last month, I got a barrel which I bought off the Hide threaded by Mile High. When I was there, Stacey showed me a Bartlein barrel in a 1/10 twist. I could not resist. He cut it down to 18.5 inches for me. The service was great.

The folks at Mile High are very busy. Stacey still spent nearly 2 hrs of his time with me talking about all things AI. Got to see all the cool toys as well. I picked up some SW 175gr subsonic ammo as well. It is a great feeling to be able to get work done locally on my AW.

Between Mile High and Trigger Time, the Denver AI community is fortunate to have such great resources.