• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High code

I call and order and they will ship for free 2nd day for free over like $250. But don’t complain about the price of the Spuhr. I have mounted and Unmounted the same scope from different rifles with consistent repeatable results. I’m never going with anything else. I can say with out a doubt the optics are not important that the gun itself. Don’t worry about how much it costs. Just know you will have the best possible part for your needs.

Reactions: Mj30wilson900
Optics Planet had them 15% off + free shipping a couple weeks ago, not sure if that’s still going or not.

I have purchased other products from Mile High, and they were great. The cost of the Spur just caught me off guard. I will call tomorrow, and see if they offer any discount to SH members. Thanks for all the info.

I buy from them when I can, their service is very good. But expect the shipping on that to blow your hair back lol. Always, always try to build a big order and wait for free shipping w them. Give them a call, at the very least they never seem to get mad about being asked if there is wiggle room on price.

Don't ask for anything on a NF scope though lol.

Reactions: Civilizedsoul
For awhile MHSA has free two day shipping on all orders over $250 and has best prices on Berger bullets that nobody else seems to have in stock, even beating Powder Valley with their pricing.

I’m probably personally responsible for MHSA changing their $250 free two shipping policy..... I’ve ordered 3000 Berger bullets in the last three months and they shipped all of the orders UPS two day select to Virginia.

Currently they have free shipping on orders over $250 for everything except reloading supplies and ammunition.

But they still have the best prices on Berger bullets that they actually have in stock.
I’m getting a thousand 80VLDs from them today.
It was $19 for shipping and they still beat everyone’s price shipped.

Reactions: J-Ham
For awhile MHSA has free two day shipping on all orders over $250 and has best prices on Berger bullets that nobody else seems to have in stock, even beating Powder Valley with their pricing.

I’m probably personally responsible for MHSA changing their $250 free two shipping policy..... I’ve ordered 3000 Berger bullets in the last three months and they shipped all of the orders UPS two day select to Virginia.

Currently they have free shipping on orders over $250 for everything except reloading supplies and ammunition.

But they still have the best prices on Berger bullets that they actually have in stock.
I’m getting a thousand 80VLDs from them today.
It was $19 for shipping and they still beat everyone’s price shipped.

That's hilarious. I want a bipod adapter that weighs like 1.5 oz and it's 26 dollars shipping ROFL. Just wandering around the store trying to find things i need until i hit 250

Reactions: 6gunner and J-Ham
That's hilarious. I want a bipod adapter that weighs like 1.5 oz and it's 26 dollars shipping ROFL. Just wandering around the store trying to find things i need until i hit 250

For small items like that, you can call and talk to the girl who does internet sales.
She can help you out with a more reasonable shipping option.

Reactions: TheMammoth