• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High Shooting Accessories is fantastic!

mmcmah

Minuteman
Sep 23, 2013
Denver, Colorado
After many months getting mountain-loads of great information here on the Hide, I finally decided to post my first message.

I have spent more time and money at Mile High than I'd care to think about, but those guys are truly fantastic. Randy and Dave always have an answer readily available to practically any question, or they can get the answer within seconds on the phone. They never seem rushed when speaking with you and will always tailor their recommendations to your needs. I have loved working with them and they also have a LOT of experience to draw upon.

I look forward or continuing to frequent their establishment and thank them for all of their support.

I just picked up an AI AX338 from them today and I am very grateful to Dave for all of his input.

Thanks again guys!

Michael

I agree!!! I have also done a good amount of business with Mile High. They are top notch and provide great customer service!!!

Agreed: When looking for a rifle there's no need for me to do business anywhere else.

Last edited:
If we cant do it here at Triad, we often to refer business to Mile High. Michael, nice of you to put out the positive comment for them!

Happy to oblige! I hope I can figure out the right way to attach pictures:

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 3.jpg

What more can I say about Mile High: great prices, fantastic customer service AND a free Pelican case!

Yea Randy's great and not just on a business level, I had a personal tragedy and he helped me out, won't go into details but they're aren't many people around as good as him and Diane

Couldn't agree more. At least half the time I'm there I'm generally just chatting with Randy (if he's not on the phone, and sometimes even so) and Dave. Good guys indeed. Diane too, although I've really only spoken to her on the phone.

I would also like to give mile high a shout out. The customer service here is second to none. They went above and beyond my expectations with all my requests. This is why I chose them as my AI dealer. I would like to thank the whole team at Mile high again for selling me my AX338 and all the goodies that went with it. I’m super happy with my purchase and I’m looking forward to coming back for another AI in the near future.

Happy to oblige! I hope I can figure out the right way to attach pictures:

View attachment 17151View attachment 17152View attachment 17153

What more can I say about Mile High: great prices, fantastic customer service AND a free Pelican case!

Congratulations on the Optic. I also purchased the exact same Schmidt and Bender. Have you had a chance to take it out and use it yet? What are your thoughts? I can only say how much I love mine.

+1 for Mile high!, I can not say enough good about them. They made it possible for me to get into an AWSM in .338, and an S&B scope. Two things I never dreamed possible.

Congratulations on the Optic. I also purchased the exact same Schmidt and Bender. Have you had a chance to take it out and use it yet? What are your thoughts? I can only say how much I love mine.

I'm sure I'll love it, but haven't had the chance to take it out yet. I have a 3-20 which I love, so I'm sure this one will be great too. I took it out while I was at Mile High to sight out different things, and I thought it was fantastic.

I got the MSR reticle on both of them (originally having thought I wanted the H59). I love the functionality of the reticle while it also avoids being too busy.

I got the MSR reticle on both of them (originally having thought I wanted the H59). I love the functionality of the reticle while it also avoids being too busy.

Perfect. I got the MSR reticle also. This was a big selling point for me. I have used the MSR reticle for ranging and wind holds, it works very well. Enjoy!!

I looking at your case, and guessing there is adequate padding once it is folded? Maybe a closer picture, please. The reason why I'm asking is because I have an AICS 2., r700 action with 26" barrel, and it would be nice to have a short case.

Thanks, Mike

I looking at your case, and guessing there is adequate padding once it is folded? Maybe a closer picture, please. The reason why I'm asking is because I have an AICS 2., r700 action with 26" barrel, and it would be nice to have a short case.

Thanks, Mike

The padding fits very well. I have re-attached the image with the brightness turned all the way up. Hopefully you can see the cutouts. Once the stock is folded, it fits just right into the space. In fact, I need to retract the butt pad so that the case closes all the way.

On the bottom of the rifle, there are two removable spacers that can be left in or not, depending on whether you have a bipod attached and in which direction you have it. Presumably, you can also attach some other rail-mounted gear and still have it fit.

photo.jpg

The padding fits very well. I have re-attached the image with the brightness turned all the way up. Hopefully you can see the cutouts. Once the stock is folded, it fits just right into the space. In fact, I need to retract the butt pad so that the case closes all the way.

On the bottom of the rifle, there are two removable spacers that can be left in or not, depending on whether you have a bipod attached and in which direction you have it. Presumably, you can also attach some other rail-mounted gear and still have it fit.

View attachment 17246

OK, thanks again
Mike

Post MH visit report....Cost me $2400 to get of of the store alive! (Would have spent much more, but it was not CA legal......That AI 50 is beautiful, and Im not even a 50 cal fan.)