• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High Shooting CS

cyclone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2007
Florida
I ordered and AI chassis for my Rem 700 and as a hide member they offered a 5% discount. So, I put that and my member name in the comment section. On my invoice it did not show a 5% discount. I called them and spoke to Stephanie who was very sweet about this and right off the bat asked "How can we fix this?". She hung up and spoke to her supervisor and promptly called back( about 2 minutes) and offered me two options, credit my card or store credit. Awesome CS if you ask me, two thumbs up,+100 and I will definitely be giving them business again.

Re: Mile High Shooting CS

10 minutes later a new invoice showed up in my email with the 5% discount. Did I mention I was almost speechless when she was so nice? You dont see that type of CS all the time plus I was having a bad day at work and this made my day
grin.gif

Ordered an AX chassis during the shot show from MHS. They made me a killer show price. Shipped right away. Couldn't have been better.

Yep, the staff at Mile High are great! I've been by the shop several times and have met Jamie, Adam and Stephanie...top notch CS and always eager to help and answer my questions.

Mile High Staff

A big +1, They sent me $ a week after buying something that they then put on sale. Great company to deal with and pricing is GTG too.