• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mile High Shooting FTW!

poison123

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2009
    US
    Mile High comes through again! Had my Henny shit the bed this weekend at the PTS match in Tenn. Got in touch with Sean at Mile High on Monday and I have a new S&B to replace it with for the Gap Grind today.

You can not ask for better service than that!

Re: Mile High Shooting FTW!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bward</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What went wrong with the Hensoldt? </div></div>

It decided it didn't want to track anymore. One we figured out how hosed it was I started holding on my dope on the reticle and could actually hit shit again. Waiting for my Service Request to get approved by Zeiss for it.

Good to know. I'll be interested to hear how the CS goes for you. I've never had to send any of mine back.

I received my S&B 5-25 H2CMR today from Mile High Shooting. I contacted 5 Hide vendors who sell S&B optics. Sean from Mile High was the only vendor who contacted me back. I reached out to some vendors more than once. Needless to say I will only do business with Mile High moving forward. Thanks again for a great transaction Sean.

Mile high, if you're reading this it's a great endorsement. Definitely buy from you if the day comes that I need something you have. Visited your site just to poke around based on the recommendation of a few hide members.