• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mile High Shooting rocks

turtlesniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2008
aynor sc
These guys are amazing to deal with . They go above and beyond on what you would consider good customer service

They are fantastic to deal with. Ordered 500 308 FGMM rounds 29.99 box. Couldn't find them anywhere and at a fair price and they shipped the same day. They will have my business from now on.

They say good or bad customer service of a business is reflective of the owners. Randy is humble and down to earth and that seems to have trickled down to everyone else working there. +1 on having my business from now on. Thanks Mile High!!

Satisfied customer here.

Bought a Nightforce scope from them. Brass as well, when most sources were out.

And 5% off for being a Hide member.

Last edited:
I needed a 338 cip stock for a badger 2013 build and couldn't find one in this country. They showd as out of stock but Pam told me she was going to go check old boxes that there may be one stuck away some where. Well she called back and they had found one but is was in black (gross) so they switched the skins for some fde ones. Then with the badger you have to either cut your cheek piece for the longer throw or switch to an awsm cheek piece I talked to randy and he swapped one out for me. Did I mention all this swapping and at no extra charge and I still got the hide discount.

They have always treated me right, by calling to confirm questions, fast shipping, good prices, good people

has anyone been inside mile high shooting? I am thinking of getting an AX chassis and I want to try one out first. Is it an actual store or are they just an online retailer? I guess I could just call them and ask, but its more fun to ask about other peoples experiences.

I had just the opposite experience with them. I called to order an AX chassis for my 300 RUM. They did not currently have them in stock but took down my phone numbers and e-mail and I was told they would contact me as soon as they get word of when they may arrive. I called some time later and was told that they are still not in stock. Verified my contact info and left it that. When I found out through another web page that they had been selling them again I called and they could not find my information on what I had discussed ordering previously and apparently misplaced my info. I went with another supplier.

A+ experience for me. Best to make an appointment with them I believe. I didn't even spend that much money with them (Loopy Mk4), but they were very helpful in teaching me what I needed to learn, as well as assisted in mounting the scope. Didn't need help (or so I thought) but did learn a couple things watching them do it. Whenever I need something they carry, they are my go to. Much better CS than most other Denver area shops, even places I have spend a fair amount of money over the years.

i entered this expecting to see some rocks being shot at altitude, now i feel dumb.

+1 for mile high

They have a really nice shop there in Frederick, CO. You can fondle pretty much anything they sell. A wall covered in AI rifles and chassis etc. usually an AX .50 or Barrett on display too. I've run into Frank a few times there too which is cool. I try to find any excuse I can to visit them...do it if you get a chance.

Just placed my first order with them in the Magneto Speed V2 group buy. Here's hoping it comes soonish. Hopefully sometime I'll be able to place another order sometime for an AI rifle. ;)

Stopped in today on my way to denver, what a store!! I was like a kid in a candy store, that place is seriously cool...I could spend $50,000 in there in about 1 minute. super nice people too. Adam was super helpful, he let me try out some stocks and even found one in back that had been setup very similar to my action, so I could get a good idea of what it would be like with my action in it. I also picked up some large rifle primers while I was in there, they just happened to be unpacking some when I walked in the door. A+ I love this place.

Agreed. Randy is as good as they come. I truly enjoy supporting a veteran-owned family business...and the fact that I'm always treated like they don't have 10 thousand competing interests (which they do) is just icing on the cake.

I've had great service from Mile High as well! Recently ordered some 6.5 creedmoor ammo and parts for my Atlas bipod, was impressed with how quickly they shipped! I always forget to mention that I'm a hide member though for the discount.

If I have the option, I always support hide vendors, and Mile High is near the top of the list!

Appointment for this Wednesday. After several e-mails with specific concerns and needs, Dave has been exceptionally helpful and I was especially impressed with how ready they are to accommodate virtually every thing I have asked. Their stock of items seems pretty extensive. Apparently they have a pretty large parts/supply as well with a variety of caliber changeouts and muzzle brakes, thread options, accessories, and etc. Sort of makes it's tough to come up with an excuse not to buy. Will submit a post-visit report. Might even have something to bring back home if "Household 6" approves.

These guys always go above and beyond. A+ service with every transaction I have with them. I can't wait to save up the jack to get another AI. When that happen they'll be getting the call.

I concur. I just came back. I had the chance to hang out for about an hour and a half looking over all the items in the smallish store. Very high end selection. Dave was especially helpful, answering all my questions and concerns and answering my son's questions too! One of the really enjoyable things was there was no high pressure sales pitch and there wasn't any air of snooty "you don't know what you are doing, you are just wasting my time attitude" I have experienced at some gun and sporting stores. I don't like to be quizzed or challenged or made to feel I don't know what I doing. I know enough to know I have a lot learn, still, at my age. But, at MHS, you feel welcome and they don't try to immediately put you in your place. Instead, they are helpful, courteous, and patient. Overall, I have to give them an A++. I will definitely be working with them in the future and I am pretty happy they are so close by. I can see I will have to several trips up there.

Last edited:
My order is coming in tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be perfect, so far the service was great. E-mails answered quickly and follow up phone call was even better. Very satisfied so far and will do business with again.

I may be placing my order Monday if Household 6 gives the green light. Fingers crossed - how days to Christmas?

Now If they would only get a dark earth rem short action AICS 1.5 in stock I too could comment!

Just wanted to add that I had a great experience as well. Ordered a set of Badger rings that were out of stock on another site (where I bought my scope) and while I was on the phone decided to order the Borka tool I had been waiting to get. The tool was listed as out of stock but I was put on hold while they checked. They were out but I would get the display from the store. After having a pretty crappy week (death in the family) this made my day. Thank you to the staff at Milehigh.

They have always been awesome to deal with . So much so that I usually wear their swag to the range .

I'm definitely a happy Mile High customer. I'm fortunate that they are less than an hour from my house, and the experience is always worth the drive. My S&B, Spuhr mount, and a few other items came from their store. I fully intend to give them some more business when it comes time to upgrade my rifle. Randy and his whole crew are great to deal with, and I don't know of anyone in the Denver area who has had a dissatisfactory experience with them.