• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Mile High Shooting

IrishArrow

Team Fat Kid
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Colorado
Wanted to throw a big thanks out the guys at Mile High for helping me out with a AI 28MOA mount. Randy went out of his way to make sure I had the mount I needed. To anyone who is interested in AI products, Mile High will not let you down!

Re: Mile High Shooting

i buy them a badger M5 and they are great guys to deal !

Mile High Gets HUGE thumbs up from me... they have supplied an Atlas Bipod, an Atlas Mono-pod and (2) AI Chassis. Fantastic pricing, honest people... can't give them enough credit.

Just got an AI 45MOA mount from Mile High. Great people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alray</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got an AI 45MOA mount from Mile High. Great people. </div></div>

Holy Crow, 45 MOA! That's some kinda angle. You must be shooting something well over 1000 yards.

Or perhaps a .22 LR at 400 yards (LOL)
wink.gif

I too will sing their praises. They were some of the kindest people I've met when I bought my AICS from them. Picked up a V8 Atlas from them today and they were equally awesome. I can't say enough nice things about those folks.

If you need anything they have, I don't know who's going to be more helpful getting it for you than them.