• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Military Discounts on Optics

frankythefly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2010
Colorado
Looking at getting some new glass for my m24. I have an IOR 10 x 42 with mp8 mounted. Looking to upgrade to a 16 or 20 power variable. Right now I am leaning towards Leupold mark 4 er/t 6.5x20 50mm with m5 turrets. Seems to be the best deal for the money with the mil discount. Has any one have any other ideas or has used the er/t scopes. I called Leupold and they couldn't provide much information and there website has conflicting information on it. Example the ER/T with m1 turrets has 70 MOA of elevation adjustment but when you look at the same scope but with the m5 turrets it is listed 1/10 mil with 85 moa of adjustment go figure...Any insight would be great. Leupold so far seems to offer the best Military discount of the big 3 us scope companies USO, Night Force, etc.

Re: Military Discounts on Optics

depends on model to model and is limited to only the mark 4 line and mark ar line. I have seen everything from 20-45% off MSRP seems to be pretty good. Go to promotive.com to get the discount.

Which companies offer the military discount and does it apply to retired military?

Set up an account on promotive.com they have all kinds of products where they give dealer/Mil/LE rates, some really good deals on shizzle, and there's optics on there too

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Set up an account on promotive.com they have all kinds of products where they give dealer/Mil/LE rates, some really good deals on shizzle, and there's optics on there too </div></div>

+1 on promotive.
Also leupold has a good program but since Stacey Grundry left I can't get the guy to send a new price list. I have even spoke with him on the phone... Figures.

Promotive is awesome, I got my 3.5-10X40 TMR from there. Definitely worth while for any Mil or LEO to get onboard with. I'm still eye balling the Delta Point on there.

On the fence oon getting a loopy from Promotive or ordering another USO.

The deep discount of loopy via promotive just tells me they are overpriced in the first place.

USO discount may not be as deep but IMO their profit margin is also much less and considering that the discount is very generous YMMV.

Never knew of that Promotive site, just signed up and requested the mil team, can't wait to see some discount prices.

yeah alot of guys on here are NOT Leupold fans, and that's fine, to each is own, but if one was to go with Leupold then you can't beat the prices on promotive. The only catch is you can only order one scope per year.

Good to know. I personally have never had a problem with Leupolds so if the price cut is as deep as people are saying i'll get another.

I just signed up for promotive. Thanks for the heads up.

Nightforce does offer a discount but you will need a nipr e-mail address, simply e-mail from your nipr account to [email protected] that will verify that you are a member of the US Military. I had a friend who got a 10-42 power NXS this way...its a great program

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce does offer a discount but you will need a nipr e-mail address, simply e-mail from your nipr account to [email protected] that will verify that you are a member of the US Military. I had a friend who got a 10-42 power NXS this way...its a great program </div></div>how much is the discount?

I just got access and noticed that Vortex offers all the scopes except for the Razor. That sucks.