• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Military LEO discount programs?

1975CJ5

Private
Minuteman
Oct 19, 2010
Wasilla Alaska
I know Leupold used to have a hell of a discount program fro active duty military, from what I understand they only offer it to the tactical/military line of scopes now, but still a hefty cut. Does anyone know if Burris or SWFA and Zeiss, any other good glass makers offer a good discount for military?
Thanks again. Billy Jack

Re: Military LEO discount programs?

From what I remember Burris does. Try giving the others a call and talk with L.E. dept. I found better deals from suppliers than some of the companies. Many give discount off full msrp which isnt that great of a deal. Nightforce didnt offer much.

Most companies don't have LE discounts directly. Many have MAP, so you have to contact individual distributors to obtain discounts. US Optics does have a 10% discount from the factory, but I'm not aware of any other companies that do it directly for LE on an individual officer basis. There are companies that do agency discounts, but they'd need a government/agency P.O. or credit card (NightForce, for example operates this way).

Leupold does not do LE discounts. Even with Promotive.com, they don't have Leupold deals for the LE group. Leupold only does it on the federal level with federal LE and military.
I talked to Leupold earlier this summer, and they stated that they had no plans in the works to extend their discounts to LE. The Tactical division has been trying to work on something, but Corporate hasn't allowed anything or given any indication that they're currently interested in developing something for LE discounting/promotions.

The best thing to do would be to contact a distributor/retailer and inquire.
Liberty Optics or CS Tactical will help you out.

Nightforce has a 10% discount fro leo's...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mcimma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightforce has a 10% discount for leo's...</div></div>
Not according to my phone conversation with their Tactical division back in September. They offer special pricing only for AGENCY level orders, not for INDIVIDUAL officers. As I said above, they require Agency P.O., Credit Card or Check in order to process the order. That's straight from Orofino, Idaho.

Unless something has changed in the last month and a half...???

If you want a NF for less than MAP, you have to see if a dealer will help you out.

Vortex told me to check with the retailers. I know cameralandny will give military 10% on Vortex, didn't ask about other brands.

Nightforce does give 10% to .mil individuals. I ordered and received one recently. It is a bit of a wait though.

Last time I checked, Burris still offers a pretty good discount for LE