• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Military Officers, Then and Now.

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
I don't think these guys worried about the correct pronouns or hurting someone's feelings.

1688579991533.jpeg

1688580020460.jpeg

1688580046536.jpeg

1688580080315.jpeg

1688580108309.jpeg

1688580131913.jpeg

1688580153639.jpeg

1688580174858.jpeg

1688580198670.jpeg

1688580227648.jpeg

And now....

Need I say more?

1688580259265.jpeg

did you hear about LT COL Scillings?

Last fall, while accompanying her 7-year-old daughter to “Math Night” at her elementary school in North Hanover Township, New Jersey, Angela Reading was shocked to see what was on the school bulletin board in the hallway. It was filled with posters drawn by students and touting LGBTQ identities like androgyne, nonbinary, lesbian, gender-fluid, genderqueer, bi[sexual], pansexual, and polysexual.

When her daughter asked her what “polysexual” meant, Angela decided to speak up. That night she posted on her personal Facebook page her objections to the sexual and gender content at school. She said that elementary-age students are too young for such subjects. She wrote that the content was “perverse and should be illegal.”

Apparently, because families at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, a nearby military base, had children at the school, a base officer, Lt. Col. Christopher Schilling, posted on Facebook that Angela’s comments “caused safety concerns for many families.”

Schilling contacted the local police chief who then asked Angela to remove her Facebook post. Angela said the police chief told her, “I don’t want Homeland Security coming after me. Take the post down.”

Then Schilling posted that he was making sure federal security forces were “working with multiple state and local law enforcement agencies to monitor the situation to ensure the continued safety of the entire community.” He wasn’t exaggerating. Angela said she learned later that Schilling had reported her to the Department of Homeland Security.

Things quickly spiraled out of control. Angela said she and her husband were ostracized and that she was characterized as a “terrorist” and “right-wing extremist.” They were both forced to resign as school board members. They had to pull their children out of public school.

She also told the New York Post that she became the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations.

Finally, Angela and her husband had had enough and contacted the Thomas More Society, a Chicago-based, not-for-profit, public interest law firm. The group is now representing them in a federal lawsuit that was filed in March.

Christopher Ferrara, the couple’s attorney, summarized the chilling nature of the lawsuit.

The core of this case is that a local police chief, acting at the request of military personnel at the Joint Base, obtained the removal of Mrs. Reading’s Facebook post, and then attempted to have other posts removed, after which Joint Base personnel engaged in a coordinated referral of Mrs. Reading to various law enforcement and security agencies. … This was accompanied by a campaign to portray Mrs. Reading as a security threat such that, as Defendant Schilling put it, “I think we need to keep the pressure on until her [Mrs. Reading’s] disruptive and dangerous actions cease…” – meaning, her fully protected speech with which the Defendants disagreed. This case exemplifies the weaponization of government against conservative parents. …

I was watching the Shawn Ryan show on YouTube, he had a guest on who served under and was talking about a guy called "The Lion of Fallujah". This was the early days of the offensive. The Lion said while addressing his men, paraphrasing, they would kill so many that the stray dogs and cats would grow fat on the remains.

The guest said that, indeed, in the coming weeks, amid the piles of bodies, he saw a stray dog trotting down the street with an arm or a leg in its mouth.

They may not make em all how they used to, but there's more than a few up to task.

Edit: The Lion was Maj. Douglas A. Zembiec, USMC 2nd Force Recon, CIA Special Activities Center.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milf Dots
All of the above in the first post were great warriors and patriots with the exception of one deep state actor.

did you hear about LT COL Scillings?

Last fall, while accompanying her 7-year-old daughter to “Math Night” at her elementary school in North Hanover Township, New Jersey, Angela Reading was shocked to see what was on the school bulletin board in the hallway. It was filled with posters drawn by students and touting LGBTQ identities like androgyne, nonbinary, lesbian, gender-fluid, genderqueer, bi[sexual], pansexual, and polysexual.

When her daughter asked her what “polysexual” meant, Angela decided to speak up. That night she posted on her personal Facebook page her objections to the sexual and gender content at school. She said that elementary-age students are too young for such subjects. She wrote that the content was “perverse and should be illegal.”

Apparently, because families at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, a nearby military base, had children at the school, a base officer, Lt. Col. Christopher Schilling, posted on Facebook that Angela’s comments “caused safety concerns for many families.”

Schilling contacted the local police chief who then asked Angela to remove her Facebook post. Angela said the police chief told her, “I don’t want Homeland Security coming after me. Take the post down.”

Then Schilling posted that he was making sure federal security forces were “working with multiple state and local law enforcement agencies to monitor the situation to ensure the continued safety of the entire community.” He wasn’t exaggerating. Angela said she learned later that Schilling had reported her to the Department of Homeland Security.

Things quickly spiraled out of control. Angela said she and her husband were ostracized and that she was characterized as a “terrorist” and “right-wing extremist.” They were both forced to resign as school board members. They had to pull their children out of public school.

She also told the New York Post that she became the subject of multiple law enforcement investigations.

Finally, Angela and her husband had had enough and contacted the Thomas More Society, a Chicago-based, not-for-profit, public interest law firm. The group is now representing them in a federal lawsuit that was filed in March.

Christopher Ferrara, the couple’s attorney, summarized the chilling nature of the lawsuit.

The core of this case is that a local police chief, acting at the request of military personnel at the Joint Base, obtained the removal of Mrs. Reading’s Facebook post, and then attempted to have other posts removed, after which Joint Base personnel engaged in a coordinated referral of Mrs. Reading to various law enforcement and security agencies. … This was accompanied by a campaign to portray Mrs. Reading as a security threat such that, as Defendant Schilling put it, “I think we need to keep the pressure on until her [Mrs. Reading’s] disruptive and dangerous actions cease…” – meaning, her fully protected speech with which the Defendants disagreed. This case exemplifies the weaponization of government against conservative parents. …
Sadly, regardless of the outcome of the lawsuit, thats realistically the end of her career.

"“Now eat a good breakfast, men. For we’ll all be sharing dinner in hell.” – Leonidas

Blunt wit was as much a part of Spartan life as training for warfare, and both were put to the test when an unwelcome message arrived in 346 BC. Philip II, king of Macedon and father of Alexander the Great, had just conquered all of Northern Greece when he turned his armies south to Sparta. In a message to the city elders, the king warned: “You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city.”

The Spartans replied with a single word: “If.”

Both Philip and Alexander left Sparta alone.