• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Military Snipers and Special Forces

Re: Military Snipers and Special Forces

Wow. I didn't know that I had to have a verified MOS to be a contributing member of this site.

See also: http://www.snipershide.com/about-snipers-hide/

"Sniper’s Hide is a community, brought together by the knowledge of the science and the appreciation of the art involved in long range shooting. Our members consist of Doctors, Lawyers, Police Officers, as well as past and present member of our Armed Forces."

BTW, welcome to the Hide...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeadshotBy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any one have any info for military sniper MOS sites that you have verify MOS to join? So I don't have to deal with these wannabee's.As a PMC I have to much respect for our profession to allow assocation and axcess to our sensitive information by these personel. It is insulting you have to earn SNIPER not just join a site. Semper Fi. I am a member of scout sniper assocation verified MOS, and SOCNET. </div></div>

Sorry the Hide isn't up to your high standards, I'm sure somebody will be along shortly to remedy that for you though. Furthermore, I doubt your claims <span style="font-style: italic">"I am a member of scout sniper assocation verified MOS, and SOCNET."</span> very much.

Interesting post, an sig.
The US Army has a site or three. Just having the MOS will not get you in the door.
With a sig like,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">"Pink Mist,Run Die Tired,SWIFT,SILENT,DEADLY. If you don't have a military Sniper MOS or Special Forces MOS don't waste my time sand bag. Get me a cup of coffee I don't take kindly to wannabee's."</span></span>

I doubt you'll ever get an invite.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeadshotBy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any one have any info for military sniper MOS sites that you have verify MOS to join? So I don't have to deal with these wannabee's.As a PMC I have to much respect for our profession to allow assocation and axcess to our sensitive information by these personel. It is insulting you have to earn SNIPER not just join a site. Semper Fi. I am a member of scout sniper assocation verified MOS, and SOCNET. </div></div>

I came here because I was interested in the art of long range shooting. Glad you don't run the site. I know plenty of non military citizens that can shoot as good as any of our fine military snipers. I might not be one of them, but I am interested in learning, and that is what this site is for. Your no more special than any of the rest of us who have served in the military. It is a team effort. Your also no more special than the law enforcement protecting us today, who also have a need for long range shooting, and finally you no more special than a US civilian who you are sworn to protect. Civilians have every right to learn the art of long range shooting in America (thank you 2nd amendment), and I know some civilians that can probably teach you something!

Does this mean I have to leave the Hide because I want to shoot long range?

Dang it man
frown.gif

Popcorn and beer on hand

Gentlemen, Be nice; His name said it all. "HeadshotBy308"

This is going to be great.....

Paging Boltripper !

Spelling was too bad to be Nobody.....Hmmmm

Someone get Boltripper to welcome this fellow...

get ya hand of it as I think I can hear mommy coming

you could be up for your first ban for impersonating a member of the military

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seporith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen, Be nice; His name said it all. "HeadshotBy308" </div></div>

Yet another reason to move up in caliber.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I came here because I was interested in the art of long range shooting. Glad you don't run the sight. I know plenty of non military citizens that can shoot as good as any of our fine military snipers. I might not be one of them, but I am interested in learning, and that is what this sight is for. Your no more special than any of the rest of us who have served in the military. It is a team effort. Your also no more special than the law enforcement protecting us today, who also have a need for long range shooting, and finally you no more special than a US civilian who you are sworn to protect. Civilians have every right to learn the art of long range shooting in America (thank you 2nd amendment), and I know some civilians that can probably teach you something!</div></div>

Silver Bullet: I went to sniper school (military), I've taught sniper schools and was a LE sniper

BUT, its guys like you,and your post that attacts me to the Sniper Hide.

I think we just found out who this highspeed badass is....

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8x0M0dzZYDU&feature=player_embedded"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8x0M0dzZYDU&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I came here because I was interested in the art of long range shooting. Glad you don't run the sight. I know plenty of non military citizens that can shoot as good as any of our fine military snipers. I might not be one of them, but I am interested in learning, and that is what this sight is for. Your no more special than any of the rest of us who have served in the military. It is a team effort. Your also no more special than the law enforcement protecting us today, who also have a need for long range shooting, and finally you no more special than a US civilian who you are sworn to protect. Civilians have every right to learn the art of long range shooting in America (thank you 2nd amendment), and I know some civilians that can probably teach you something!</div></div>

Silver Bullet: I went to sniper school (military), I've taught sniper schools and was a LE sniper

BUT, its guys like you,and your post that attacts me to the Sniper Hide. </div></div>

And it's guys like you that have wisdom to share, which attracts me to the sniper-hide. Thanks

Hey, I here ya buddy, I hate having to consort with all these NON-MILITARY YAHOOS. Just go here www.lemonparty.com

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LegioX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gazelle_noms1.gif
</div></div>

I don't know why, but after reading this thread this pic made me laugh my ass off. Prolly the big ears, just watching and listening from the sidelines. well played!
laugh.gif

AHAHAHAHA 2nd post and can't wait to laugh my ass off at more of your ego!! I served in an elite group of the military and am in LE now with that being said I learn shit on here all the time. I appreciate the info from people with no MOS and MOS's. You should check your ego at login. Chances are you worked in MotorT but I don't hold that against you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
knfut.jpg

</div></div>

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Nice Chiller! Mine came w/out the popcorn bowl!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zhEz_KzELjM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zhEz_KzELjM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Silver_Bullet_00</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kraigWY</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I came here because I was interested in the art of long range shooting. Glad you don't run the sight. I know plenty of non military citizens that can shoot as good as any of our fine military snipers. I might not be one of them, but I am interested in learning, and that is what this sight is for. Your no more special than any of the rest of us who have served in the military. It is a team effort. Your also no more special than the law enforcement protecting us today, who also have a need for long range shooting, and finally you no more special than a US civilian who you are sworn to protect. Civilians have every right to learn the art of long range shooting in America (thank you 2nd amendment), and I know some civilians that can probably teach you something!</div></div>

BUT, its guys like you,and your post that attacts me to the Sniper Hide. </div></div>

And it's guys like you that have wisdom to share, which attracts me to the sniper-hide. Thanks </div></div>

I cant speak for the rest of you but I come here for....................

Photos of Shanksters Hefties.

......... Anybody heard from Kid Glock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeadshotBy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any one have any info for military sniper MOS sites that you have verify MOS to join? So I don't have to deal with these wannabee's.As a PMC I have to much respect for our profession to allow assocation and axcess to our sensitive information by these personel. It is insulting you have to earn SNIPER not just join a site. Semper Fi. I am a member of scout sniper assocation verified MOS, and SOCNET.</div></div>

Hey there high speed maybe you should learn how to define sensitive information. There is no classified information being shared on this site and as far as I know there is no such thing as a website that allows you to share "sensitive" information on the open net.

Don't worry....

YoureStillDangerous.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeadshotBy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any one have any info for military sniper MOS sites that you have verify MOS to join? So I don't have to deal with these wannabee's. </div></div>

i totally agree with you on this one....i myself am getting tired of poser douches spewing garbage out of their sucks.....

im a member on this sight here...it is where all the true snipers/operators roll..... www.ar15.com. hope to see you over there brother..........!

http://www.ps3leaderboard.com/stats.php?account=23663

HEADSHOTBY308's e-mail address matches up to a userid, coincidentally of headshotby308 on the PlayStation 3 Leaderboard...

Joined Dec 2010 and has achieved the rank of "Medal of Honor!"

So much for the 18Z SF MOS... Wonder if he can share some of his really secret PS3 tips with us.

Cheers,

Sirhr

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.ps3leaderboard.com/stats.php?account=23663

HEADSHOTBY308's e-mail address matches up to a userid, coincidentally of headshotby308 on the PlayStation 3 Leaderboard...

Joined Dec 2010 and has achieved the rank of "Medal of Honor!"

So much for the 18Z SF MOS... Wonder if he can share some of his really secret PS3 tips with us.

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

I will admit the call name Silver_Bullet_00 who has a wife and kids is also on PS3, but I suck on those games! I might have 100 hours in a year. My children play it mostly. I'm better shooting in real life, which I'm not the best at either. Maybe he has killed me before. I hate those damn cheating snipers on call of duty LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeepguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">this ought to be good...... </div></div>

Free friday night entertainment...and I thought it was going to be a boring evening.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeadshotBy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any one have any info for military sniper MOS sites that you have verify MOS to join? So I don't have to deal with these wannabee's.As a PMC I have to much respect for our profession to allow assocation and axcess to our sensitive information by these personel. It is insulting you have to earn SNIPER not just join a site. Semper Fi. I am a member of scout sniper assocation verified MOS, and SOCNET. </div></div>If you can understand this, thank a Sniper.
laugh.gif

Or is it NOBODY, back for a trolling visit?
grin.gif

This has 41's keystrokes all over it - right down to miss-spelled words. His disdain of those who dare to ask about 'best tactical doo dad' has morphed...

By nice to see him around again.

Good luck

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HeadshotBy308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does any one have any info for military sniper MOS sites that you have verify MOS to join? So I don't have to deal with these wannabee's.As a PMC I have to much respect for our profession to allow assocation and axcess to our sensitive information by these personel. It is insulting you have to earn SNIPER not just join a site. Semper Fi. I am a member of scout sniper assocation verified MOS, and SOCNET.</div></div>

Oh sure. This site was made specifically for ya.
www.yousmellofmoldygoatballs.com

By the way, how does one "verify" an MOS? All one needs do is know which MOS is applied to any specific specialty. By the way, if any of you guys want to become Viet Nam helicopter pilots, the MOS is 100 Bravo.

Rob...

seriously, can I go back to calling them cock sucking, douche nozzles, who live in their parents basement ( well Mom, because Daddy ran off years ago, he had to or they'd be a LITTLE more of a man) and sits around turning their dicks orange w/ cheetoh dust while playing COD booky butt assed naked?

if that's too far I won't say it to them

Oh shot its James brother from top shot seasen 3. All mouth and no go.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GDQCaGlqLFY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GDQCaGlqLFY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This is obviously a troll. I've never been a PIG or a HOG but I've shot and learned from them. And every body I've met with a B4 identifier has always shared knowledge freely. And as a military member if you don't think civilian technology and shooting techniques have FAR surpassed ours in the military then you are dead wrong. Real people who've been there and done that don't shout about how cool they are. Go back to either the motor pool or the kitchen.

This reeks of 19 year old blowhard douche-baggery. Also, learn to spell moron.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
knfut.jpg

</div></div>

+1 Already been fun to watch