• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Military surplus brass availability?

Squad51

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2020
Is the government still selling military surplus brass? Websites are all sold out and don't seem to be getting restocked.

Are LakeCity ammo military surplus? I think I have heard of that somewhere.

Check the PX on a regular basis. People are always selling LC 5.56 and 7.62 brass. Also check ARF, same over there.

Reactions: simonp
Check the PX on a regular basis. People are always selling LC 5.56 and 7.62 brass. Also check ARF, same over there.

ARF?

I normally have a pretty good stash of LC 556 and 762 and 50. What do most people prefer, full processed, ready to load, or dirty, untouched? I can do both, but would be interested to know what most people want

ARF?

I normally have a pretty good stash of LC 556 and 762 and 50. What do most people prefer, full processed, ready to load, or dirty, untouched? I can do both, but would be interested to know what most people want
AR15.com - the EE specifically.

Have no idea what most people want but I personally prefer once-fired brass that’s untouched after being fired as I prefer to clean, f/l size and prep the brass myself.

If you have brass to off load and want to do it here, upgrade your account to a “Supporter” level ($19.99 per month or less if you pay all up front for a year) and start a thread in the PX sub-forum.

Folks are always looking for brass so if it’s priced right you should get plenty of orders.

Reactions: simonp
Once fired 7.62 is the one I’m in short supply of at present