• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Military to change terminology

Blackcreek

Private
Minuteman
Apr 29, 2020
Funny how they where able to sneak Kamala's name in there.

Cockpit — Not Gender Neutral (New: Pilot Enclosure)
Airman/Airmen — Not Gender Neutral (New: Aviator/Aviators)
Broadside — Offensive to Female Navy Personnel (New: Full Fire Sequence)
Chief and Chief of Staff — Native American Cultural Appropriation (New: Leader, Leader of Group)
Foxhole — Offensive to Female Infantry Personnel (New: Person Pit)
ASDIC — Offensive to Female Navy Personnel (New: Anti-Submarine Sonar ASS)

“G Golf” (Issue — Golf, favored by white elites, perpetuates systemic racism) Replaced with “G Grim”.
“P Papa” (Issue — Not LGBTQ tolerant) Replaced with gender-neutral “P Parent”.
“K Kilo” (Issue — Promotes drug trafficking) Replaced with “K Kamala”.
“R Romeo” (Issue — Promotes male patriarchy) Replaced with “R Reset”.
“W Whisky” (Issue — Promotes alcohol abuse) Replaced with “W Woke”.
“Z Zulu” (Issue — Racism, Cultural Appropriation) — Replaced with “Z Zealot”

Can't tell if April fools joke or real.

1617420662247.png

Well pussypit does sound better than cockpit. And I guess chief will be squaw?

Next instead of firing bullets they will be little balloons filled with glitter. We will fight with happy thoughts.

are any other countries doing this dumb ass shit?

THIS has got to be a F'n joke?? The cockpit thing, started in the mid 80's. We had to start calling them "flight stations" on cargo/tanker a/c. My assist. cc and I, had "Jessica" from "Roger Rabbit" fame, painted on the nose of a KC-135 back in the day. I had all the permissions from the higher-ups, so, spent $300 bucks of our own money to have it professionally done, looked great. 4 months latter, had to have it painted over, due to female flight crews, being insulted by it. I'm sooooo glad I'm out.
Mac:rolleyes:
Scan0006.jpg

Last edited:
So no more training using this terminology ?

"Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name. Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging old MARY JANE ROTTEN CROTCH through her pretty pink panties are over. You're married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful."

If R.Lee Ermey were alive today I can see him telling Biden " You best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck"

Yep, April Fools! I almost bit down on it too, because it sounds plausible considering all the woketardness occurring these days.

Anyway, don't ever let them cancel "chief" as it's short for "chieftain", a word that is ultimately of Latin origin.

Origin of chieftain

First recorded in 1275–1325; Middle English cheftayne, variant of chevetaine, from Old French, from Late Latin capitāneus “chief”; see captain.

So, will Naval ships no longer be referred to in female tense or will they be gender neutral?

I work and teach in industrial maintenance / machine shop
In some shops you can no longer call the wiring box on a motor a pecker head it now has to be called a field motor junction box or something like that.

I work and teach in industrial maintenance / machine shop
In some shops you can no longer call the wiring box on a motor a pecker head it now has to be called a field motor junction box or something like that.

No more hooker tranny parts. Master slave cylinder gone. Male/female fittings are just they or them.

Cockpit — Not Gender Neutral (New: Pilot Enclosure)
Airman/Airmen — Not Gender Neutral (New: Aviator/Aviators)
Broadside — Offensive to Female Navy Personnel (New: Full Fire Sequence)
Chief and Chief of Staff — Native American Cultural Appropriation (New: Leader, Leader of Group)
Foxhole — Offensive to Female Infantry Personnel (New: Person Pit)
ASDIC — Offensive to Female Navy Personnel (New: Anti-Submarine Sonar ASS)

“G Golf” (Issue — Golf, favored by white elites, perpetuates systemic racism) Replaced with “G Grim”.
“P Papa” (Issue — Not LGBTQ tolerant) Replaced with gender-neutral “P Parent”.
“K Kilo” (Issue — Promotes drug trafficking) Replaced with “K Kamala”.
“R Romeo” (Issue — Promotes male patriarchy) Replaced with “R Reset”.
“W Whisky” (Issue — Promotes alcohol abuse) Replaced with “W Woke”.
“Z Zulu” (Issue — Racism, Cultural Appropriation) — Replaced with “Z Zealot”
This language is so brave...

Not sure about all of it but I've heard they are to stop using master bedroom for houses because it's racist.
I'm waiting on the day we can't use male and female threads for terms in the classroom we also use A and B for threads as that's how they are called out on blueprints anyway

You'd be surprised how many young students struggle with clockwise and counter clockwise. They've never had anything but digital.
Don't even get me started on their shop math and fraction and decimal inch skills

• Angry
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
THIS has got to be a F'n joke?? The cockpit thing, started in the mid 80's. We had to start calling them "flight stations" on cargo/tanker a/c. My assist. cc and I, had "Jessica" from "Roger Rabbit" fame, painted on the nose of a KC-135 back in the day. I had all the permissions from the higher-ups, so, spent $300 bucks of our own money to have it professionally done, looked great. 4 months latter, had to have it painted over, due to female flight crews, being insulted by it. I'm sooooo glad I'm out.
Mac:rolleyes:View attachment 7596919
Have been calling them “Flight Decks” on the civi side for of years now. It’s funny watching the individuality of people though, I heard a female captain tell a female first officer as a part of a crew brief, “We are not a cockpit, today we are a box office.” They both laughed, I assume HR wasn’t contacted afterwards....

Next instead of firing bullets they will be little balloons filled with glitter. We will fight with happy thoughts.

are any other countries doing this dumb ass shit?
No. They're just sitting back and waiting for us to neuter our military so they can win battles with offensive language and pictures, then we can be officially renamed Western China.

On the bright side, then everything will be made in China and we can end that debate.

Not anymore more, Its Leader now, Meanwhile China Russian expand their military and exchanges over us but i guess that's not important to figure head Joe.

So, a Chief Master Sergeant will now be a Leader Master Sergeant? Nope, that won't work...says master. Chief Petty Officers is a problem for another day.

I suppose in the auto/elec. fields, you can't use "Butt Connectors" either??? Mac:oops:

Pretty sure that in the new, woke .mil and trades, butt connectors will be encouraged. Probably even have a qualification.

Oh, you were talking about parts. 🙄

While in the Army I deployed to Bosnia, former Yugoslavia, in 1995-1996. In the candy packs they had tiny stickers of scantily clad women. I would trade stuff out of my MRE to local kids for those stickers. I would stick them inside my kevlar. After the deployment I was back with my unit. I still had the kevlar with the stickers in it. Well a female soldier noticed the stickers and ran to the female platoon leader. I was told that those stickers must be removed immediately. I asked why and was told that it is offensive for "regular" women to see those stickers with scantily clad, attractive women.

While in the Army I deployed to Bosnia, former Yugoslavia, in 1995-1996. In the candy packs they had tiny stickers of scantily clad women. I would trade stuff out of my MRE to local kids for those stickers. I would stick them inside my kevlar. After the deployment I was back with my unit. I still had the kevlar with the stickers in it. Well a female soldier noticed the stickers and ran to the female platoon leader. I was told that those stickers must be removed immediately. I asked why and was told that it is offensive for "regular" women to see those stickers with scantily clad, attractive women.

That’s funny. I don’t think I ever saw”regular” women in the military.

I guess they don’t care about the morale of regular men. So shut up and be a good little soldier.