• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater "Militia Rising"

r_boyette

Private
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2009
Alabama
W.T.F.??????

Idk where to start!

What kinda f###ing idiot would allow those muzzle-sweeping, fat ass, mall ninja-retards to go into his home locked & loaded to "extract" his family when the SHTF??

For the most part they seemed to be MOSTLY harmless retard, but the bunch from Arizona trouble me GREATLY!

Gotta love the cat patrolling the border w/ a Tapco'd-out SKS complete w/ bayonet

After the 1st seasons of "Sons of Guns" & "American Guns" I got the feeling Discovery Channel was using those programs to covertly hype-up the Anti-Gun ya-hoo's, now it seems that Travel & History Channels are picking up the Anti-flag

Re: "Militia Rising"

Yep at least we can watch a few shows that actually show the guns/builds & when they film a shooting scene, they're actually using live rounds instead of blanks & those stupid, f###### remote tannerite detonations. The 1st time I saw tannerite being used for targets I thought to myself, "Hey, that looks pretty damn cool." Now I throw-up a in my mouth a little every time I see the Red Jerk-Offs using it.

Are there any NORMAL people out there who are "preppers/militia" or are they all semi-retarded, paranoid nutjobs??

Bad thing is google The Watchman of (state) and you'll find a link for them. Looks like msot all states have a group.

I channel surfed into that. Couldn't watch more that 15 minutes without the uncontrollable urge to vomit.

Given the diameter of the average "commander" I'd be at least a 3 star general.

People like that give the circumfrencially challenged a bad rap.
I'm just diametrically opposed to this kind of show..........or those kind of dipshits.