• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Milled Bulgarian Arsenal AK $1800

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    Beautiful Arsenal SA M7 milled AK. These are getting harder to find as most folks who have them won't let them go. I have a beater AK that I like because I don't have to worry about it and I would feel bad beating this one up. So I am selling this one. Sights are zeroed and straight as expected with Arsenal. This is a real beauty from back when Arsenal's stuff was the best out there and they didn't have the import problems like now. It has not been shot much at all and has a few upgrades like a Jmac customs stock adaptor and a nice us palm grip. It even has the charging handle protector still on it.

Pm with questions or for more pics. First public "I'll take it" followed by PM gets it.

If you live in Idaho I'll give you a deal as there is no FFL bs to deal with. If not, your FFL must accept from an individual.

This item is posted elsewhere. Timestamp will determine who gets it.
    20220208_220537.jpg