• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Millennial Car Mods -WTF

We used to have a 1962 Comet with one of the rubber bulbs on the floor board that you stepped on to get the windshield squirter to discharge. When "cruising the gut" we would often turn the squirter nozzles 90 degrees to the outboard. We would have the windows up, and as we would pull along other cars with their windows down, give 'em a squirt. They usually thought it was us until they saw our windows rolled up, then thought it must have been the smart ass in the car next to us...

There are a couple of trends that are actually kind of cool in that they can keep me from even wasting as much time as saying, "Hello" to someone, let alone potentially bearing through a conversation... Hideous ignorance in terms of cars, though.

The "This is Fuckboy Actual speaking" truck, lifted, usually with a huge body lift, small wide wheels with massive negative backspacing, Rubber band thin "off-road" tires, and plenty of polished shiny shit. For a bonus some guys even put tires that are narrower than the wheels and balloon them out.

super-duty-lifted.jpg.jpg

And I guess this is called "slamming"... That's as much as I know but you can often see similar fuckboy carryovers such as tires too narrow for the wheels...

Slammed-Society-13-028-1200x750.jpg

I'm not saying I'm above having a piece of shit car, but at least mine is under $5000 and it goes places....
18952776_10155195404300631_8793346056747788524_n.jpg

Reactions: Skunce
No it would not have worked. Nitrous alone does not make a car go faster. Nitrous creates an environment that supports combustion more efficiently, so it’s the extra fuel that goes with the Nitrous, and together they will take you to warp speed.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
No it would not have worked. Nitrous alone does not make a car go faster. Nitrous creates an environment that supports combustion more efficiently, so it’s the extra fuel that goes with the Nitrous, and together they will take you to warp speed.

You missed the ;)

Reactions: 502Chevelle
We used Slurpee cups......we were low brow. Cups worked fine. When they wore out/broke, we’d slurp the booze off the g/f’s titties :cool::cool::cool:

you were before your time Threadcutter, now it's a body shot, usually from the navel tho

We did that with Jim Beam.
this is actually a lot safer when done with liquor.....

windshield washer fluid is roughly 20-30% Methanol....and Methanol is toxic to humans....so even as good as the guy in the video rinsed out his reservoir, theres still going to be trace amounts of Methanol

now one of the treatments for methanol poisoning is actually ethanol.....or liquor......as the body more easily absorbs the ethanol alcohol than it does the methanol alcohol.......so you just end up pissing the methanol out.

so if you want to drink from your windshield washer.....do it with booze.

Reactions: hermosabeach