• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Miller Precision Arms?

I received my MPA762 just this past July. Absolutely no problems with the rifle. It's better than I am. With my eyes, getting old just sucks, I am getting 1 moa @ 100 yds. I think the rifle can do better. The only complaint that I had during the build was inaccurate time estimates and lack of communications. I found out that there were some internal personnel problems causing the problems. That has all been corrected to my knowledge. I ended up dealing with George and he was very helpful. The person I dealt with originally, who is no longer with the company, advertised 12 weeks for the build but said that I could realistically expect it in approximately 6-8 weeks. Long story short, it took 17 weeks. I know that that is not a long time for a build, but to me, If you advertise something or say that you will do something,,,then do it. Other than the time factor, that was my ONLY complaint. Hope this helps.

G5guy