• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Millet LRS-1 Tactical Scopes

sakoshooter

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2009
Has anyone had any experience with one of the Millet LRS-1 Tactical scopes? I'm looking at the 6-25x56 with the 35mm tube. For the price, it sounds like a pretty good deal, but I just wanted to see what someone else thought.

Re: Millet LRS-1 Tactical Scopes

best scope I have ever purchased, buy one
Gunner-smiley.gif

Bushnell acquired Millett and their Customer service is marginal.

Their customer service used to be awsome but their product sucked. I will never buy a Millett again....

I have had one of these scopes on a Remington 5R in a AICS for over a year now, and as of this past weekend i have had no issues with it at all. This weekend was the first time i have ever had a chance to shoot at 500 yds. The scope did much better than i expected, very clear and tracked well to 500 yds and back to shorter distances(we were shooting at 200 and 300yds also) Keep in mind i had never shot at 500 yds before AT ALL, and my second group was 2 5/8" using 175gr SMK handloaded with 44gr of varget powder. First group was 3 inches low as i was still tweaking my adjustments, but also had 2 shots within a inch of each other and the other 2 were about 3 inches apart and low. This scope gave me a very clear image at 500yds and did EVERYTHING it was suppossed to, i have NO complaints with this scope at all.

I have one on my Rem 700 .308. Bushnell sent it to me as a replacement for a TRS-1 that was bad from the get go. I've been testing this one for about 8 months, shoot to 1000 yds back it up to 300 yds back out to 600 yds it tracked very well, bright optics seemed to be ok. I painted it last week to match my rifle. Took it to my hunt club this weekend set out targets at 300, 600, 800 yds. All set up to shoot, look through the scope to focus and the focus knob is spinning free, can't focus at all, its going back to Bushnell today. I'll post back and let you know what happens.

bshaw

I love mine, had it for over a year and recently used it to shoot a 2 5/8" group at 500 yards on a Remington 5R. Its nice and clear and tracks well, im very happy with it.
grin.gif

I've had one for a couple months now & my only complaint is the power knob changes after a couple shots. It starts climbing after 3 or 4 shots unless i'm on 25 power. It's not a problem if i'm zeroed but if i use holds i have to pay attention to it.