• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Millett scopes have arrived, but......

fpdsniper

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
The LRS-1's and DMS-1's I received are good to go. The TRS-1's I received are 1/8 MOA models. I am on hold with Bushnell right now about this. I will contact those of you that have these on backorder to see if you want these, or want to wait for 1/4 MOA models. I'll post here again as soon as I get off the phone with the rep.

I have just a few LRS-1 and DMS-1 scopes available for immediate sale right now. Thanks.

Donnie

Re: Millett scopes have arrived, but......

How much for the LRS-1 6-25X56?
Do you know if I can get 35mm scope rings to fit a 11mm rail on a .22 cal rifle?

Cheers,

Master Diver

I though all of the new TRS scopes that are being shipped in 2009 were going to have 1/4' or .1 mil turrets. What are the model numbers on the 1/4" and .1 mil TRS scopes? The model # 81001 is the model # for the TRS scopes with 1/8" clicks.

GC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fpdsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.bigrivertactical.com/Millett_Scopes.html

Cannot ship these to Denmark. Sorry about that. </div></div>

I also live in NY state
wink.gif
and would need it for a hunting rifle there.

How much are they?

Cheers,

Master Diver

Hello

There were some 1/8 moa models in the system still. we are shipping 1/4 mostly with some .1 mils now. We are making them as fast as we can just hang on for a little while and we will fill the demand.
\
Thanks for the support

Steve

Millett/Bushnell

T<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here were some 1/8 moa models in the system still. we are shipping 1/4 mostly with some .1 mils now. We are making them as fast as we can just hang on for a little while and we will fill the demand.
\
Thanks for the support
Steve
Millett/Bushnell</div></div>

What are the model numbers for the 1/4" and .1 Mil TRS scopes. I am a dealer and buy through dealer distributors. I would like to know what I am ordering and customers would like to know what they are buying when they pre-order.

GC

I just called Donnie and ordered his last TRS-1 6 x 25 x 56. It is being shipped today. He said I should have it soon. Thanks for a super deal and great service Donnie! I looking forward to mounting on my Sendero .300 wm and trying the 1,000 yard plates in Manatee, FL.

I just got my lrs-1 today. It looks great. I hope to give it a try tomarrow.

LRS scopes are Huge, Big & Massive scopes.

GC

Hello

It just looks really big. it weights 2.2 Lbs. is 35 mm tube and 56 mm objective. Many other scopes are similar in size, on a big gun it looks balanced.

Good shooting

Steve

Millett/Bushnell

Yesterday I received my TRS-1 (1/8 MOA)and it looks great. I don't have the patience to wait for the 1/4 MOA.

The glass seems good and the illuminated reticle seems clean. Waiting on rings and a base to try it out.

Donnie was A+ with a curtesy call and e-mail.
Keep it up Don

I just received my LRS-1 (I thought I ordered the TRS-1?). At any rate, super fast shipping. I only ordered the scope on Friday. It is one BIG M.F.!!! I haven't had a chance to mount it yet, but glass looks super clear. I love the mil dot/bar reticle. If I am not mistaken, it has 1/4 minute adjustments. I am looking forward to many happy hours of launching 190 smks down range. Thanks for the great service Donnie!