• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bcrowell5

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2013
Never used the Nikon so I can't comment. However, most Nikon products are pretty good. I did just shoot my Millet LRS for the 1st time at F class match at 1,000 yards. I used 25X and it was just fine. My son even got a 1X his 1st time out. There are better scopes but it's a damn good scope for the money.

You are better off getting a scope that has a higher level of quality but more so reliability. Specifically in this case, how well a scope tracks and it's repeatability.

The Nikko 10-50 is a air rifle scope. I've had one for years that's been mounted on a PCP air rifle, no problems. A friend took his N10-50 off his air rifle and put it on a centerfire and it broke in short order. He sent it back and got a new one back from the manufacturer and promptly sold it.

I've read of problems with Millets. Another friend has one. He doesn't do well in comps, I speculate that it doesn't track correctly or reliably.

If I were you I'd save longer and get a better scope or get a SWFA SS fixed power scope.