• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Milley on the Hot Seat

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I found Milley's comments to be of a politician and like a snake to slither his way out of responsibility.

“It would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken,” he added. “My dad didn't get a choice to resign at Iwo Jima. And those kids there at Abbey Gate, they don't get the choice to resign. And I'm not going to turn my back on them.”

I understand his position is only to give advice to the president. Who has or who is in charge or the Military if the dumbass in the oval office gives the order to fight the Taliban with our Troops armed with only sticks and stones. Basically ordering the death of our Troops , I guess Milley would follow that order if given since he's not responsible if the president doesn't take his advice that the Troops should have rifles instead of sticks.

The balls of Milley to say he's not turning his back on the 13 Marines killed at the Abbey Gate when that's exactly what he did. He knew he didn't have what they needed to do the mission but he proceeded anyway following the orders of our elected imbecile who sniffs children's hair to get off.

I think Milley should of stop his daily dose of Midol and put up with the cramps but only for a day and resigned immediately after he knew what the imbecile was going to do. If he would of done that then I would find him to be an honorable man true to the uniform.

he's a politician. he'll say anything to save his neck. He probably ran his answers by Biden before testifying. Biden is untouchable so he's going to let Milley say he recommended leaving troops but it wont matter because what is going to happen to Biden in congress or the media? NOTHING.

His actions depend on whether he likes the president or not.

Reactions: BCP
    IMG_4081.JPG

R

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    I found Milley's comments to be of a politician and like a snake to slither his way out of responsibility.

“It would be an incredible act of political defiance for a commissioned officer to just resign because my advice is not taken,” he added. “My dad didn't get a choice to resign at Iwo Jima. And those kids there at Abbey Gate, they don't get the choice to resign. And I'm not going to turn my back on them.”

I understand his position is only to give advice to the president. Who has or who is in charge or the Military if the dumbass in the oval office gives the order to fight the Taliban with our Troops armed with only sticks and stones. Basically ordering the death of our Troops , I guess Milley would follow that order if given since he's not responsible if the president doesn't take his advice that the Troops should have rifles instead of sticks.

The balls of Milley to say he's not turning his back on the 13 Marines killed at the Abbey Gate when that's exactly what he did. He knew he didn't have what they needed to do the mission but he proceeded anyway following the orders of our elected imbecile who sniffs children's hair to get off.

I think Milley should of stop his daily dose of Midol and put up with the cramps but only for a day and resigned immediately after he knew what the imbecile was going to do. If he would of done that then I would find him to be an honorable man true to the uniform.

His actions depend on whether he likes the president or not.

Exactly. He said he would not follow Trumps orders if he said to attack China. POS politition... just like the rest of them.

Reactions: Snuby642
    ASGH
    no fear of consequences. None of them. If Miley( or insert almost any other politician name here) knew he/she could truly face a firing squad i think he would have thought differently. He knows he will never have to do that , so why not undermine the POTUS. ASGH