• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Mini-Gun

Re: Mini-Gun

"If you're concerned with the lethality of this miniature weapon, the company responsible for making it would like to inform you that the typical BB gun sold legally in many stores in the US is 5-10 times stronger than the Swiss Mini Gun."

I'm not even sure that would leave a decent sized welt.

Mine's only a single shot, but also comes with flare launcher.
Would like to find grenades that would fit
shocked.gif

"The world's smallest Pistol" says the top of the label....
308 round for scale.
mini001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"If you're concerned with the lethality of this miniature weapon, the company responsible for making it would like to inform you that the typical BB gun sold legally in many stores in the US is 5-10 times stronger than the Swiss Mini Gun."

I'm not even sure that would leave a decent sized welt. </div></div>

I spit on the monitor when the character handling the minigun obviously swept himself with the muzzle.

I'm going to be honest I definitely couldn't responsibly own this I'd definitely end up shooting one of my friends with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So with that flare launcer Sobr can you signal the cat on the other end of the couch? </div></div>

Actually I forgot I had it in the desk until I saw this post.
Maybe I'll turn the lights out and see....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So with that flare launcer Sobr can you signal the cat on the other end of the couch? </div></div>

Actually I forgot I had it in the desk until I saw this post.
Maybe I'll turn the lights out and see....</div></div>

Dude, you gotta post a vid of that!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Dude, you gotta post a vid of that!! </div></div>

and the divorce hearings too?

My cat would hate me if I owned that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I definitely couldn't responsibly own this I'd definitely end up shooting one of my friends with it. </div></div>

laugh.gif
I could only imagine the shenanigans that would ensue if I owned that, hell my co-workers weren't safe when another detective brought an airsoft pistol to work.