• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

minigun

Re: minigun

can you afford the gun? Let alone the ammo? Im pretty sure that Ted Nugent doesnt even have one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mcarnell82</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And for a transferable minigun they are over 300k, I believe...</div></div>
Look at it as an investment.
smile.gif

HMM 165, GAU-2B, 7.62x51, 3600rpm. 10,000 rounds loaded into a USMC CH46 door gun position. Fly over Koalawe Island for a 'Goat X' mission, spot the herd, a few short bursts, ammo gone, herd decimated by over half, CH46 back to KMCAS. Short trip, fast mission. Took longer to load the ammunition onto the bird than it did to do the entire sorty, there, back, over the herd, you name it, the entire process of loading 10,000 rounds takes longer that teh entire mission's timeline put together

Yeah, the owner of the minigun pays his local church group to link the ammo together for a fund raiser. So when they go on their trip they get to tell everyone they paid for it by linking ammo for a minigun....

Saw a transferable go for $215K recently. I use minigun barrel blanks in many of my builds.

never heard of a phrog carrying a minigun... and Ive never heard of a 10,000 round can. Must have been the old corps.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwSubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saw a transferable go for $215K recently. I use minigun barrel blanks in many of my builds. </div></div>

Still not in my budget, unless it comes with a place to live because I'd have to sell my house to buy it. Then sell a kidney to keep ammo around for it. I was just lucky enough to get a chance to shoot it and will never forget that 10 seconds...

Too bad you didn't get to "acquire" many targets that were moving. That is where the mini gun, the maw duece, and other machine guns really get fun. They are also much more fun when people aren't shooting back.