• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Minnesota Basic Precision Rifle 2-Day Course with instructor Frank Gali - 8/31-9/1

EchoDeltaSierra

Slightly above average
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2013
Minnesota
Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club near Harris, MN is please to host Frank Gali (@Lowlight) for the 2-Day Basic Precision Rifle Course on August 31 - September 1, 2019. We are happy to finally announce public registration is now open. We are asking for a $200 deposit upon registration and you can register now at: https://form.jotform.com/91004235578152

Gopher Rifle & Revolver Club is a primmer range located about an hour north of the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area. The 342 acre park has numerous ranges including a 1000 yard high-power rifle range. More information about GRRC can be found here: http://www.grrc.org/about-2/

I welcome any questions.
Regards. - EDS

Any recommendations for hotel/lodging close to the range for Friday and Saturday night?

Thanks all who’ve registered thus far. Class minimum has been met. In the coming week, I will be putting together a more detailed event plan which will include lodging and travel suggestions.

I’m here to ensure everyone has a great event.

Reactions: deltawiskey
Will you be posting the lodging/ event plan in here or sending an email out to the emails we used for registering? Im long forward to this since classes are few and far between for me in ND

It was a great weekend!

IMG_1027.jpeg

Thanks all who’ve registered thus far. Class minimum has been met. In the coming week, I will be putting together a more detailed event plan which will include lodging and travel suggestions.

I’m here to ensure everyone has a great event.
Thanks too all who attended,

I had an awesome time, the feedback has been excellent and it appears we will do this again in the future
Such a great time and loved meeting y’all!

I had an absolutely great time, learned a lot, and came away with a feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction. I got my feet wet in this long range game; learned and relearned lots of fundamentals to work on. My mind replays the sound of Frank yelling "Impact!" over and over... Good Times! Thanks to @lowlight and all the club members who made this possible. Also thanks to classmates for being a great bunch of guys!