• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Minnesota Democrat Senator felony could cost Senate democrats ability to ram through gun control bills

minny-biden.gif

Reactions: Bill Larson
I would not bet on it. A dimmercrat with a felony is not uncommon. Besides they do not need any actual votes to pass anything requiring votes. To get Al Franken elected they let thousands of convicted felons vote and refused to remove them. I promise the state will not remove her from office and the Minn ANG will probably promote her shortly.

Jack and shit will happen! The Democrats in this state are rapid leftist scum who will do anything to
pass their commie goals! Minnesota Democrats are trying to get ahead of California and New York in the race to destroying their states with woke commie shit!

Obongo jump started the spiral in MN with 60,000 to 80,000 Somalis in the cities. MSP has always been somewhat liberal, but it's a race to bottom now. Rochester, St Cloud etc following suit.

Rural MN still has hope....

Obongo jump started the spiral in MN with 60,000 to 80,000 Somalis in the cities. MSP has always been somewhat liberal, but it's a race to bottom now. Rochester, St Cloud etc following suit.

Rural MN still has hope....
Nah , it was that fucking Wellstone and the Lutheran Brotherhod that brought the Somalis here. Obammie didn't help matters, though. Minnesota, zero days without being a national embarrasment. Every day.

Nah , it was that fucking Wellstone and the Lutheran Brotherhod that brought the Somalis here. Obammie didn't help matters, though. Minnesota, zero days without being a national embarrasment. Every day.
Clintons started that Somali importation when he was president.

is everyone stupid? it is well know and established that democrat politicians are NEVER guilty of felonies,high crimes or misdemeanors.

1911 Hombre has some good points. I'm a NDSU grad and when I saw Omar was a grad I stopped my donations. She said everyone in ND is racist. An illegal, fuck my brother, muzzle whore. And Biden panders to them.

Reactions: 1911hombre
Another perfectly good example of why Democrats are anti-gun. It reduces their chances of getting shot while being shitbags.

Are you kidding, dems are untouchable in MN. A state rep was filmed jumping on car hoods in a riot and nothing happened. The AG incited riots on camera, beat his girl, runs stolen taxpayer money to hamas, stops all investigations into election fraud and nothing happens. A state rep got drunk and crashed her car in a ditch and was literally swooped up and saved by other state reps. Franken stole an election and the courts said, oh well sorry it's too late now.

That list is a lot longer, I'm just giving a few highlights.

EDIT: Just remembered another recent one. A street thug who tried to start riots in a suburb in front of a cop's house was on film screaming, "I'm the nigger who's here to burn Hugo to the ground!" was then voted into office as a state rep. :ROFLMAO: It was uncovered that he actually lives in WI and they protected him. Then his son carjacked and fled only to crash into another vehicle killing three young women.

Last edited:
We should start a page of state political critters that go to jail- here in MI the lost would be long - a few favorites though- last 4 mayors of flint - Senator smith who shot up his ex wife’s car and senator Jones that got arrested drunk driving around the holidays and claimed he couldn’t be arrested because he was on the people’s business and then went on a black power rant . Good stuff . All those I mentioned are D’s but they do not have a monopoly on crime/corruption