• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Minnesota Governor endorses BLM leftist for district 67 A . WOW !

samadisoulcrusher

Zero fucks, given..
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2012
Minn
The people in district 67A must out of their minds . I know Walz is oath breaker and I am not surprised he endorses this racist leftist .
I am sure he loves useful cracker idiots . But has no love for the rest of us racist white crackers !

Thompson has been endorsed by the Democrat Governor of Minnesota Tim Walz and other Democrat politicians including Betty McCollum and the Somali Hoda Hassan who has called him “my brother”. Thompson’s campaign website also shows a picture of him and Keith Ellison, another high-profile Minnesota Muslim.
NSFW language

I hope Wash Co Sheriff dept. shut this down. Do you know how it ended? That trash should have been arrested.

We are getting closer folks, these animals are not going to stop.

I hope Wash Co Sheriff dept. shut this down. Do you know how it ended? That trash should have been arrested.

We are getting closer folks, these animals are not going to stop.

These people, using that term loosely, are sick. I find this kind of behavior (both that of the governor, this Thompson clown and his followers) deeply disturbing. Not surprising, or shocking, but definitely the sort of thing that makes me re-evaluate (for the 100th time) access routes defensive positions, etc. into and out of my neighborhood. It's just a matter of time before one of these gatherings in the 'burbs turns ugly.

Reactions: Yells01
These people, using that term loosely, are sick. I find this kind of behavior (both that of the governor, this Thompson clown and his followers) deeply disturbing. Not surprising, or shocking, but definitely the sort of thing that makes me re-evaluate (for the 100th time) access routes defensive positions, etc. into and out of my neighborhood. It's just a matter of time before one of these gatherings in the 'burbs turns ugly.

Yup. My wife and I just went over the SHTF plan during dinner. We aren't that far from where this happened.

Ec5DI6lX0AAMSLn.jpeg